Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

i wouldn't, mine always get banned through the week the bots are just outdoing weath. RIP BF

Stop scaring people, you silly goose :P

Bond + BF acc ~2M, bot for 10h = 3M profit that's 1M profit the first "day" and for every day you don't get banned you make another 3M, per account, in 10h. There is no way you'll lose money with this unless you don't unload your accounts. Mirror bans almost always are delayed because they can't detect client they have to review them carefully so be careful when you make your accounts. Don't roll with the "bot look" and try to not be a lvl 3.

• Like 1

When coming back from the conveyor belt I'm noticing that the bot is spam clicking by the bank chest on the minimap. Is it supposed to be doing this? I'm not sure if that is a bug or intentional but I thought I'd just let you know. Other than that the script is working great!

Thx, will take a look at it :)

When coming back from the conveyor belt I'm noticing that the bot is spam clicking by the bank chest on the minimap. Is it supposed to be doing this? I'm not sure if that is a bug or intentional but I thought I'd just let you know. Other than that the script is working great!

I second this khaleesi, is not really a problem but.. over many hours it would seem weird to jagex lol.

Stop scaring people, you silly goose tongue.png

Bond + BF acc ~2M, bot for 10h = 3M profit that's 1M profit the first "day" and for every day you don't get banned you make another 3M, per account, in 10h. There is no way you'll lose money with this unless you don't unload your accounts. Mirror bans almost always are delayed because they can't detect client they have to review them carefully so be careful when you make your accounts. Don't roll with the "bot look" and try to not be a lvl 3.

bars keep crashing i don't know what to think, this is crazy

my mirror accs usually last like 19 hours, the bot production is outdoing weath right now loll..

Edited by metagross

Okay I just bought the script, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but when I put the required ores into the top row for steel bars (coal and iron, money and coal bag) and press start. It just stands there saying withdrawing coal and doing nothing else...what am I doing wrong or...?

If I start it with the bank open, it just exits the bank and stands there saying withdrawing coal..

Edited by intermidon

Okay I just bought the script, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but when I put the required ores into the top row for steel bars (coal and iron, money and coal bag) and press start. It just stands there saying withdrawing coal and doing nothing else...what am I doing wrong or...?

Make sure you log off then start the script. Let me know if that fixed it.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace