Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

This happens way too often. I just close the client so it doesnt update the signature. although sometimes it saves hours of inactivity meaning my bars/h and $/hr is stuffed up.

Good idea :doge:

I'm sorry to hear you guys have issue with the auto login :s

I hope it gets resolved quick!

How hard can it be, it's probably the most essential thing to have, especially in times of massive DDoS attacks on the servers -.-

• Like 2

everyday before im going to sleep, im reload mirror client, and always next day morning when i wake up, everytime bot is stopped..... wtf this problem, can't do for example 50h proggres, cause its not possible... 18 dollars actually must work perfectly...... bot working actually good, but problem with autologin or something in status like "waiting for bars"

http://gyazo.com/f9461732cdf358077991afb3f13fda4b and this, pitch movement 

everyday before im going to sleep, im reload mirror client, and always next day morning when i wake up, everytime bot is stopped..... wtf this problem, can't do for example 50h proggres, cause its not possible... 18 dollars actually must work perfectly...... bot working actually good, but problem with autologin or something in status like "waiting for bars"

That's an OSBot bug. No idea why they wait 2 days just to fix that.. -.-

The pitch is just the latest action what was done before you logged out, nothing to do with that.

That's an OSBot bug. No idea why they wait 2 days just to fix that.. -.-

Because no fucks are given ... -_-

• Like 1

Lmao, y'all notice all the kids putting up cannons at BF to try and stop us? Saw 5 cannons at the same time yesterday.

Khal just shared a little secret with me, 1-task requirement is coming very soon :doge: PLEASE guys try to get a 2ndary 30 skill, it'll benefit us all the more people do it.

Think of it as pulling a slade, yes, 2 people can pull it alone and reach its destination, but if 200 people pull it, it'll not only get their faster but also a lot easier!

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace