Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Well, instead of just standing still at bar dispenser for 2 mins it'll go to pedals for example (if nobody else is doing it) then whenever you get an xp drop it runs back, your bars will still need to be cooled off so you'll waste 1-3 seconds tops.

I just used the pedals function and someone else was pedalling and my character just stood there... even when the bars were dropped (pun intended)

Just spotted a problem this moment while smithing steel bars! Don't know if someone already pointed this out.

My character just stood still and waited for bars, even though iron ores wasn't put in. She just went to put in the coal and forgot to put in the iron ore. Took me like 10 minutes to realise this.

Is it possible to fix that?

I am gettin this issue:

[ERROR][bot #1][05/15 11:22:24 AM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent@112b8d6

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(go:132)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(go:26)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.DynamicCircularPathFinder.construct(go:58)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.createPath(sm:242)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.WalkingEvent.execute(sm:726)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(si:201)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(si:94)
at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(kc:642)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Map.walk(uk:628)
at org.khal.blastfurnace.e.AuX.e(e:67)
at org.khal.blastfurnace.e.AuX.j(e:197)
at org.khal.blastfurnace.e.coN.j(i:347)
at org.khal.blastfurnace.e.CON.j(q:139)
at org.khal.blastfurnace.e.Com3.j(kb:214)
at org.khal.blastfurnace.KhalBlastFurnace.onLoop(tb:211)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(qj:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Just spotted a problem this moment while smithing steel bars! Don't know if someone already pointed this out.

My character just stood still and waited for bars, even though iron ores wasn't put in. She just went to put in the coal and forgot to put in the iron ore. Took me like 10 minutes to realise this.

Is it possible to fix that?

I also just noticed that my character got stuck at the temperature gauge and I had to manually close it down to make her move.

Working on updates at the moment smile.png

Will get some fixes up and running soon!

Sorry for the issues.

Khaleesi

Nice! :)

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, just telling you what I've noticed while babysitting my bot!

I saw now that if you are under lvl 60 smithing, sometimes your bot takes a full inventory of coal and tries to put it on the conveyor belt even though it says that you need to speak to the foreman and pay him. The bot just stands there and clicks on the belt! This has happened two times during this day. (bought the script just a couple of hours ago). 

I don't know any scripting etc, but is this fixable and will you take a look at it? :)

Nice! smile.png

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, just telling you what I've noticed while babysitting my bot!

I saw now that if you are under lvl 60 smithing, sometimes your bot takes a full inventory of coal and tries to put it on the conveyor belt even though it says that you need to speak to the foreman and pay him. The bot just stands there and clicks on the belt! This has happened two times during this day. (bought the script just a couple of hours ago). 

I don't know any scripting etc, but is this fixable and will you take a look at it? smile.png

I'll add a failsafe for it ;)

Happends when the world dc's or when u use breaks.

• Like 1

Isn't using the coal bag correctly for steel bars. Dumped all the iron ore in, emptied 1 piece of coal from the bag and put it in and waited for iron bars.

Maybe it should store some internal data for how many coal/iron it has put in similar to OSBuddy. Maybe it could be filled with coal initially vs doing it load by load.

Isn't using the coal bag correctly for steel bars. Dumped all the iron ore in, emptied 1 piece of coal from the bag and put it in and waited for iron bars.

Maybe it should store some internal data for how many coal/iron it has put in similar to OSBuddy. Maybe it could be filled with coal initially vs doing it load by load.

It is using it correctly, this issue happends when the world dc or if using mirror client.

dcing worlds are a major issue at this point, since all data/timer will be messed.

I do store it as osbuddy, but since mirror client laggs, it skips steps... once in a while.

Script updated to V0.13:

- Using OSbuddy prices

- Added paying foreman failsafe if worlds dc's ...

- Added failsafe for waiting forever on bars, with ores in the inventory

- Added a failsafe if trying to put more ore onto conveyor even though bars/ores are inside.

Note: All this is in beta, I have no way of testing, been running the script for 40 hours and didn't notice any of the bugs reported above.

adding more RAM to mirror makes the client less laggy, which means better results.

All this issues are caused by lagging mirror client or dcing worlds.

If you want to run it 100% flawless use the default client... 

If you still have issues with previously reported bugs, feel free to post them again if you tried V0.13.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace