Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Is the ban rate for this still high?

It's not too bad at the moment :)

Just bought the script. Getting 300k an hour on adamant bars w/ coal bag (40 agility). Getting 150k on steel bars with a 10 agility account an no coal bag. Is there anything else I should be doing that might increase my yeilds per hour?

Well it really depends on the people in the world, tons of leechers means lower profit.

I know there are private clans who do bf. You can get like 4 times the profit as in the leechers world :)

Khaleesi

Hey Khal, I've been running this script for a few minutes now and could you maybe tweak it just a little bit? it would get a big banrate to reduce in my opinion...

• The camera position: The camera position is constantly very low. If you could make it so that it keeps it pretty clear (so from above), I think it wouldn't have so much trouble clicking stuff.
  • skill checking: while waiting for bars, could you make it regularly check its smithing/mining?

these would be absolutely great!

edit VERY IMPORTANT: It seems to accidentally pick up items like vials and buckets of water, which it doesn't drop. could you make it drop these?

Edited by hermitrage

Hey Khal, I've been running this script for a few minutes now and could you maybe tweak it just a little bit? it would get a big banrate to reduce in my opinion...

• The camera position: The camera position is constantly very low. If you could make it so that it keeps it pretty clear (so from above), I think it wouldn't have so much trouble clicking stuff.
  • skill checking: while waiting for bars, could you make it regularly check its smithing/mining?
these would be absolutely great!

edit VERY IMPORTANT: It seems to accidentally pick up items like vials and buckets of water, which it doesn't drop. could you make it drop these?

I can definitly make this. I'll add this when I got home smile.png

I'll add an option for "Antiban" to the GUI ^^

Hi khal, script is making 13 mithril bars for me, instead of full inv...

You are using coal bag right?

Ya someone told me on skype yesterday evening, I'll take a look at this when I got home from work in several hours.

Seems to be an overal issue.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

I can definitly make this. I'll add this when I got home smile.png

I'll add an option for "Antiban" to the GUI ^^

You are using coal bag right?

Ya someone told me on skype yesterday evening, I'll take a look at this when I got home from work in several hours.

Seems to be an overal issue.

Khaleesi

thanks a lot. This script is making me some mad money. You just make level 30 smithing accounts and run 2 at a time and even if they get banned you just made enough money to buy more bonds for new accounts. I don't think this script is very undetectable but you shouldn't run it on accounts you don't want to lose. great script for goldfarming!

• Like 1

thanks a lot. This script is making me some mad money. You just make level 30 smithing accounts and run 2 at a time and even if they get banned you just made enough money to buy more bonds for new accounts. I don't think this script is very undetectable but you shouldn't run it on accounts you don't want to lose. great script for goldfarming!

ya the script is meant for goldfarming.

Low reqs and high gainz.

Will be adding some improvements tonight ^^

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

1) Sometimes opens and closes the bank window and still thinks the bank window is open so the status says "Depositing" and the mouse is hovering over the steel bars but no bank window is open so it just gets stuck there.

2) Sometimes misclicks the steps and goes upstairs, add a failsafe to go back down.

3) Picks up random junk off the floor and doesn't drop it. I've had buckets, buckets of water, hammers, stamina pots(lol)

4) Sometimes only takes out 1 iron ore and thinks the inv is full and goes to make 1 steel bar

5) Sometimes clicks the bar dispenser before bars are made so the interface pops up and while the interface is up, bars cannot be made. Add a failsafe to close it if no bars please.

6) I start the bot with 1 inventory of coal loaded to make sure I don't make iron, however sometimes as soon as the bot adds the iron it turns into steel bars right away, or before the bot has a chance to put the coal on the belt. And then the bot just goes and banks the coal instead of putting it on the belt. Next time this happens = iron bars instead of steel. I always end up with 10-20% iron bars and 80-90% steel bars which is a bit annoying.

3220987183.png (set to make steel bars)

6 Is the most important.

Edited by LeBron

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace