Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

EVERYTHING is ok! this script is a beast! I was just asking the releaser can he make an optional button so the bot can smelt all of the ores you selected in the bank and an optional button for putting ores in the conveyor belt when bars aren't ready it's sure gonna be cooler also i love this script man!! it's awesome 

EVERYTHING is ok! this script is a beast! I was just asking the releaser can he make an optional button so the bot can smelt all of the ores you selected in the bank and an optional button for putting ores in the conveyor belt when bars aren't ready it's sure gonna be cooler also i love this script man!! it's awesome 

Great to hear you are happy.

I could have it added it smelts all ores possible... I will have to rewrite some part of the script for this.

So you mean it just put coal in the furnace till the bars are ready? aslong as it doesn't go over 250 coal?

Khaleesi

I could have it added it smelts all ores possible... I will have to rewrite some part of the script for this.

So you mean it just put coal in the furnace till the bars are ready? aslong as it doesn't go over 250 coal?

Khaleesi

Khal, i'm sure if you did that as well atleast when people are leeching it will keep bars p/h up as well..? =]

Khal, i'm sure if you did that as well atleast when people are leeching it will keep bars p/h up as well..? =]

Nope, this will lower bars/h ...

If none does the tasks -> no bars are produced.

Instead of waiting at the dispenser, or putting more coal in.

Since you can only put 254 coal inside, the player will still idle when this has reached after running about an hour.

If you got a good team you can have like 1800 bars /h.

Average is about 700-1000 because of all the leechers... if I can somehow permit people to use the tasks, even cooling down the bars( which takes no skills) this will improve bars/h for everyone using the script, but I guess that's probably impossible to do.

Indeed for people who are leeching and waiting at dispenser, I can make them stack up the coal till +-250. But doesn't make difference after an hour at your bars/h.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Khaleesi

yes! put coal when bars aren't ready thats great but make an optional button for that. Anddd also when theres all coal in the furnace like 200 and like u got 50 adamantite ores in bank make them put the last ores so it can smelt! That's all good job man awesome script tho. :))

yes! put coal when bars aren't ready thats great but make an optional button for that. Anddd also when theres all coal in the furnace like 200 and like u got 50 adamantite ores in bank make them put the last ores so it can smelt! That's all good job man awesome script tho. smile.png)

You can't put more then 28 ores/bars in the furnace.

So every time you need to empty the dispenser, to input more adamantite/mithril/iron.

Khaleesi

You can't put more then 28 ores/bars in the furnace.

So every time you need to empty the dispenser, to input more adamantite/mithril/iron.

Khaleesi

noo i know that but.. you can put 27 ores and it let you put anytime you want again and collect if you put 28 you need to collect then put again so... also i found a bug. :) When you lvl up your smithing and the bars are ready they're molten TILL u click continue on smithing at chat but the bot idles at bars doing nothing. So when you click "Clickt to continue" Button the bars become normal.

noo i know that but.. you can put 27 ores and it let you put anytime you want again and collect if you put 28 you need to collect then put again so... also i found a bug. smile.png When you lvl up your smithing and the bars are ready they're molten TILL u click continue on smithing at chat but the bot idles at bars doing nothing. So when you click "Clickt to continue" Button the bars become normal.

Ya the lvlup message is annoying, will get it fixed ^^

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace