Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Fresh accounts are almost always banned after 1-2 days.

Still:

Make new account do knight sword to 29 smith, do 1 lvl by hand to 30.

Enter blast furnace, bot 48 hours non stop, sell gainz, account will be banned around this time.

profit: 24-48 hour of runtime @ 350k/h = 8.4 mill - 17 mill gainz.

Quick calculation ^^

Older accounts last longer, my main been doing this pretty long time now. getting 70k/h exp at gold bars atm. Need to hit 85 smith for rune bars xD

How much bars does it make each hour?

How much bars does it make each hour?

Depends really .... 

yesterday there were so much leechers and nobody did the tasks ... making it slow af!

Like 4 hours later a few legit player or good bots started up,

I got like 400 bars more /h bcs of them.

Thats why I try to get everyone using these tasks!

It does improve the gp/hour for everyone using the script!

I already gaine 50-100 bars more /h if my account was doing the tasks instead standing idle.

So please everyone use tasks!

Khaleesi

Well I might get this script I might not, just got banned for using apac's rock crab bot so we will see, luckily only for 2 days. Should I change my ip after getting banned? Might make a new account for this not sure yet... Like to hear feedback on how this script is.

Script is not yet public, but I can assure you I even got excited running it lol!

Always try to change IP :)

Script is not yet public, but I can assure you I even got excited running it lol!

Always try to change IP smile.png

If you dont want leechers just make so you most use one task atleast. btw I know how to get fresh accs to 30 smith and all that shit but the thing is that if more people doing it gets hit more often, I had a fresh acc going a whole week almost 24/7 fresh acc

If you dont want leechers just make so you most use one task atleast. btw I know how to get fresh accs to 30 smith and all that shit but the thing is that if more people doing it gets hit more often, I had a fresh acc going a whole week almost 24/7 fresh acc

I see, Ya that's why the price is not too low. Its an amazing way to make money, you'll get your money back in about 1 day of botting <3

No this is not true actually, the amount of time it makes to make these bars is longer then the time you take to fill it.

Takes like 1 min to fill belt, takes 1.5-2 min to create bars. So actually the player has 30 - 60 sec left do to these extra tasks or wait at the dispenser. 

if you tank the coal up to +-200 and only fill iron/mithril once in a while, will have the same effect.

Or am I missing something here?

Any info on this script? Is it still in development?

Nice copy my text.. I already said about mod wealth tent at bf.. lol 16$ for this script is way to low, 40$ a month is min this script should cost because the freaking steel bars crashing like hell because of cheap as clients with bf scripts runing this now.

Lol, didn't copy your text, I've been talking to Khaleesi and helping make this script, he wanted to put it at like 10/mo and was gonna put it at 20/mo but then these Elliot-Czar kids came along and decided 'fuck the prices, I just want quick script sales' (quick as in it won't last since the banrate will fly though the roof and no1 will buy it). But yeah, clever minds think alike. ;)

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace