Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Can you use the bug report template?

like what setup you used and the items you got in you inven, smith lvl?

i'm under 60 smith. basically when i start it either can't detect the dwarf to talk. therefore doesn't set script up. Don't know if it's the masses of people putting it off.

Maybe have an option to pay dwarf? and start with the money in our inv?

Bug report Template:

- What is the issue? Running in mirror. Won't pay dwarf, won't put the ore or coal on belt, and wont grab bars from machine when they're done.

- What is your setup? (What bars, extra tasks, coal bag, potion support) Steel bars, Stamina Pot, no coal bag or extra tasks

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Maybe just not mirror compatible?

i'm under 60 smith. basically when i start it either can't detect the dwarf to talk. therefore doesn't set script up. Don't know if it's the masses of people putting it off.

Maybe have an option to pay dwarf? and start with the money in our inv?

Was this in V0.05 or 0.04 ?

Bug report Template:

- What is the issue? Running in mirror. Won't pay dwarf, won't put the ore or coal on belt, and wont grab bars from machine when they're done.

- What is your setup? (What bars, extra tasks, coal bag, potion support) Steel bars, Stamina Pot, no coal bag or extra tasks

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Was this in V0.05 or 0.04 ?

If it doesn't pay the dwarf, it won't do other stuff either.

i'll check out whats wrong with this dwarf!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Please make the bot add coal and stuff when the bars aren't ready yet. Cuz it's a little waste of time. Also when theres coal in furnace and no more coal in bank you should make the bot take those ores and finish all ores to bars. That's all.. smile.png Hope you will do something! biggrin.png

That would really fuck up peoples bank xD

pretty sure not everyone wants all ores smelted.

I won't add that, since evenone will be leeching, Instead use 1 or 2 tasks to help with.

This way everyone gets more bars.

Khal - it seems as if it's working. Running slow atm at 570 bar p/h due to leachers. However paying the dwarf is working fine as of now. couldn't really test yesterday as dwarf payment wasn't working. But i'm 30 mins in. Going to go for a proggy for you today as well. wink.png

Ok great to hear the dwarf works now, Ya leechers really ruins blast furance...

Edited by Khaleesi

Bug report Template:

You're doing something wrong. What is on your screen when it doesn't talk to dwarf? There's currently a bug where if an interface is open while timer runs out it gets stuck for a while (bank, collecting bars).

Here are two MIRROR proggies.

765b737893.png

I went to bed after that (^) so it must've bugged a few times but nothing that stopped it (but you can clearly see the bars/h dropped).

125502a86b.jpg

Settings:

- Steel bars

- No coal bag/potions

- Cooling bars

Edited by LeBron

You're doing something wrong. What is on your screen when it doesn't talk to dwarf? There's currently a bug where if an interface is open while timer runs out it gets stuck for a while (bank, collecting bars).

Here are two MIRROR proggies.

765b737893.png

I went to bed after that (^) so it must've bugged a few times but nothing that stopped it (but you can clearly see the bars/h dropped).

125502a86b.jpg

Settings:

- Steel bars

- No coal bag/potions

- Cooling bars

I'll try again today. This is the only script I was having an issue with though. Will check back after work.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace