Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

I've blast furnaced to 75 legit. I think it's good that this script is on for 16$, expensive but reasonable... prices are already dropping because of how many competitors are already there. All these guides say 500k-1m an hour and that's possible. But now I'd say it's 300k-650k an hr just because of all the bots.

Great release Khaleesi, I knew you would release another great script soon. :D

I've blast furnaced to 75 legit. I think it's good that this script is on for 16$, expensive but reasonable... prices are already dropping because of how many competitors are already there. All these guides say 500k-1m an hour and that's possible. But now I'd say it's 300k-650k an hr just because of all the bots.

Great release Khaleesi, I knew you would release another great script soon. biggrin.png

This is a guy that understands how business works! Lots of people complain about prices but if it's too low - gf prices and profits. And if prices crash, Mod Weath will set up a tent in W358 blast furnace. I also took my time to check out a different botting client's BF script, it costs FORTY (40) DOLLARS a month. $16 is too low imo and now that there will be two of these, it' won't even be a monthly fee.

Great release Khaleesi, I knew you would release another great script soon. biggrin.png

This is a guy that understands how business works! Lots of people complain about prices but if it's too low - gf prices and profits. And if prices crash, Mod Weath will set up a tent in W358 blast furnace. I also took my time to check out a different botting client's BF script, it costs FORTY (40) DOLLARS a month. $16 is too low imo and now that there will be two of these, it' won't even be a monthly fee.

been talking about my competitors czar and Eliot about Pricing, we decided to put it on 19.99$ :)

Sorry for the false info on my topic :s

Nice copy my text.. I already said about mod wealth tent at bf.. lol 16$ for this script is way to low, 40$ a month is min this script should cost because the freaking steel bars crashing like hell because of cheap as clients with bf scripts runing this now.

Nice copy my text.. I already said about mod wealth tent at bf.. lol 16$ for this script is way to low, 40$ a month is min this script should cost because the freaking steel bars crashing like hell because of cheap as clients with bf scripts runing this now.

price has been raise to 19$ yesterday.

Me and my competitors came to an agreement, 19.99$ will be the price for now.

Script will be uploaded this evening.

Khaleesi

• Like 1

On fresh accounts if not know its soon that way :/

Fresh accounts are almost always banned after 1-2 days.

Still:

Make new account do knight sword to 29 smith, do 1 lvl by hand to 30.

Enter blast furnace, bot 48 hours non stop, sell gainz, account will be banned around this time.

profit: 24-48 hour of runtime @ 350k/h = 8.4 mill - 17 mill gainz.

Quick calculation ^^

Older accounts last longer, my main been doing this pretty long time now. getting 70k/h exp at gold bars atm. Need to hit 85 smith for rune bars xD

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace