Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

going smooth as of late! smile.png

I have a suggestion btw. Maybe let the bot use the free minigames teleport if the script was ran in a location that is not in blast furnace?

Might not be that important, but I think this aint hard to implement anyway. Would help me and others alot when using a VPS, so we wont have to manually teleport it to bf.biggrin.png

Love this script. I've used it since about 55 smithing and now I'm 70+ I just use it when I want to see my money grow, every other day or so, and haven't received a ban.

10/10

Might buy the motherlode script but I'm skeptical of bans.

Banrate on khal's mlm is significally lower; in my observation.

Edited by fstyle

going smooth as of late! smile.png

I have a suggestion btw. Maybe let the bot use the free minigames teleport if the script was ran in a location that is not in blast furnace?

Might not be that important, but I think this aint hard to implement anyway. Would help me and others alot when using a VPS, so we wont have to manually teleport it to bf.biggrin.png

Banrate on khal's mlm is significally lower; in my observation.

khal said he will take a look at it (page 129), hopefully it will be implemented :)

Hi,

Does the script calculate the profit by including foreman and coffer charges?

Thanks

It doesn't include the the foremand or the coffer. Prices of the ores are included :)

Hi i wonder what is 'Preparing Break Handle' in status bar? It stands there doing nothing until logging out after 20mins.

I guess you mean "Preparing for break! Idle", the last minute before taking a break ,nothing will be done to prevent ores to get lost on the belt.

Oh ok I see, so actual profits are essentially profits calculated - (foreman+cofferfee) = -75k.

Still, not bad, 300k an hour or so on average for me!

Would be nice if you could include these things (especially coffer) but no worries if not.

Oh I did nottice one bug, every time it wen't to pay the foreman it withdrew 20000 and not 2500, perhaps this could have been my withdraw was set to 20000 and not 2500 (on the quick-withdraw thing?

Thanks.

Edited by walterww

Oh ok I see, so actual profits are essentially profits calculated - (foreman+cofferfee) = -75k.

Still, not bad, 300k an hour or so on average for me!

Would be nice if you could include these things (especially coffer) but no worries if not.

Oh I did nottice one bug, every time it wen't to pay the foreman it withdrew 20000 and not 2500, perhaps this could have been my withdraw was set to 20000 and not 2500 (on the quick-withdraw thing?

Thanks.

Well people can still run it on other worlds and I don't want to throw off the calculation for them.

Hmm that's weird, will take a look at it smile.png

• Like 1

Well people can still run it on other worlds and I don't want to throw off the calculation for them.

Hmm that's weird, will take a look at it smile.png

A "using Coffer?" option would be easily added to the script if you were to make it..

But I get your point ;) It's an easily calculation to make so no problem.

It doesn't include the the foremand or the coffer. Prices of the ores are included smile.png

I guess you mean "Preparing for break! Idle", the last minute before taking a break ,nothing will be done to prevent ores to get lost on the belt.

i see, but it shuts off the bot completely and need to restart again, no worries though but if you leave it overnight or a few hours, rip profit lol :p

Edited by askyman

A "using Coffer?" option would be easily added to the script if you were to make it..

But I get your point wink.png It's an easily calculation to make so no problem.

Thanks smile.png.

i see, but it shut offs the bot completely

Then you messed up your break settings something.

Or show some screenshots about your break settings and such wink.png

Script updated to V1.06:

- Only withdraws 2500 coins instead of 20000.

- Rewrote profit calculation (foreman if under 60 smith) + (coffer if in w358)

I did not test this change, let me know if you have any issues.

Should be online in a few hours

Khaleesi

• Like 2

Then you messed up your break settings something.

Or show some screenshots about your break settings and such wink.png

Script updated to V1.06:

- Only withdraws 2500 coins instead of 20000.

- Rewrote profit calculation (foreman if under 60 smith) + (coffer if in w358)

I did not test this change, let me know if you have any issues.

Should be online in a few hours

Khaleesi

Thanks mate! QwPha8E.png

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace