Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Yep, having this error too.  

Hello!

After the OSBot update the script does not interract with the dispenser, just stucked there and waiting. Can you fix it?smile.pngsmile.png

agree, just standing at the dispenser smile.png

I'm pretty sure they changed the widget thingy for the bar dispenser. Please update QwPha8E.png thx

Update client and issue should be fixed or restart the latest version of the client.

• Like 2

3 of my bots stopped overnight, not sure what caused it.

the only thing in common is that all of them had the coal bag in the bank and it happened after coming back from a break it seems.

they all stopped at different times, just standing near the bar dispenser without a coal bag.

i made sure they still had iron, coal and gold left.

rest of the bots worked fine tho.

edit: think i found the problem.

it happened again, but now i managed to see the situation where the bot does nothing before it logs out due to 20 mins of no xp gained.

basically, it says waiting for bars even tho it didnt put any ore on the conveyor belt.

i think it happens after that preparing for break thing, and when logging back it thinks it has already put ore on the conveyor belt.

http://oi67.tinypic.com/adcd5k.jpg

Edited by NinjadGuy

the only thing in common is that all of them had the coal bag in the bank and it happened after coming back from a break it seems.

they all stopped at different times, just standing near the bar dispenser without a coal bag.

it happened again, but now i managed to see the situation where the bot does nothing before it logs out due to 20 mins of no xp gained.

basically, it says waiting for bars even tho it didnt put any ore on the conveyor belt.

i think it happens after that preparing for break thing, and when logging back it thinks it has already put ore on the conveyor belt.

Have this problem too. It also happens when the break handler executes exactly when the bot is waiting for the bars. So when the break finishes and the bot logins, it still waits for the bars even though its not there since when you logout the bars disappear.

A hotfix of this is to remove breaks. But this isnt a good solution since this is not so healthy for our bots.

Have this problem too. It also happens when the break handler executes exactly when the bot is waiting for the bars. So when the break finishes and the bot logins, it still waits for the bars even though its not there since when you logout the bars disappear.

A hotfix of this is to remove breaks. But this isnt a good solution since this is not so healthy for our bots.

I already explained that breaks fucks up blastfurnace... You'll lose ores when you logout

oh.

Is this like impossible to fix script-wise? or can you do like, everytime the script continues after a break it runs to the bank and takes a new batch of ores? I'm not sure if this is possible, though.

Will take a look if I can add something for it, but its kind of fucking up a script with unneeded spaghetti code ...

makes it annoying to keep the code clean and easy to maintain.

Does this happen after every break of randomly?

Will take a look if I can add something for it, but its kind of fucking up a script with unneeded spaghetti code ...

oh. that's unfortunate. maybe don't put it too high on your priority list.

Yes. Completely random I think. Sometimes you wake up with all bots running sometimes you wake up with 1 like bot out of 5 running.

randomly for me.

i dont mind losing the ores, the problem is that it sometimes doesnt resume after breaks.

it ran flawless (with breaks) in the last week or so before the last update, and it ran flawless before that preparing for break thing was added.

oh. that's unfortunate. maybe don't put it too high on your priority list.

Yes. Completely random I think. Sometimes you wake up with all bots running sometimes you wake up with 1 like bot out of 5 running.

randomly for me.

i dont mind losing the ores, the problem is that it sometimes doesnt resume after breaks.

it ran flawless (with breaks) in the last week or so before the last update, and it ran flawless before that preparing for break thing was added.

What break/runtime are you both using?

This still godly for money making over weekend?

Sure is :)

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace