Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

7 hours ago, Watermelon410 said:

Do you know of anyone being banned from this scriptt? I know alot of bots are banned for simply botting tutorial island

Personally, no! I've been banned once because I did a fat mistake! I actually create my accounts on the same up, run the tutorial island on the same ip and then later run on different proxies. All of my accounts are still alive

18 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

You will receive locked accs when you use bad proxys.
or when you make too many accs ont he same IP they will be chainbanned 

The chain ban kinda depens on which ip u were logged on last time.. many of my nooby accounts were banned but not chain banned because i played on different ips even though i made them on the same ip.. but thats just my personal opinion.. i do also think u can get chainbanned ofc

On 3/16/2018 at 3:25 PM, Norscax said:

The chain ban kinda depens on which ip u were logged on last time.. many of my nooby accounts were banned but not chain banned because i played on different ips even though i made them on the same ip.. but thats just my personal opinion.. i do also think u can get chainbanned ofc

Ya indeed :)

• 3 weeks later...

@Khaleesi hey mate what a nice script, really love it and totally worth it :D thanks for these relese, i want to make  suggestion sometimes when i making some new accs, the script strat spam clicking on the wizar at the final part of the tutorial island, can u please add failsafe, the bot just strat talking to the wizar but dont let the comvesation to complete so it click on the wizar again an start over and over agian till i do it manually, i use low cp with this, thanks again :D 

On 3/25/2018 at 10:11 AM, Shmeekz said:

could you add a failsafe where if the player character is standing on top of a fire and it requires the game to start a fire to proceed, but it cant because its on top of a fire, to move tiles and attempt to start fire again?

just bought the script and was watching it in action and ran into that :p

did it try to start a new fire on top of another or did it just wait?

1 hour ago, axldeth said:

@Khaleesi hey mate what a nice script, really love it and totally worth it :D thanks for these relese, i want to make  suggestion sometimes when i making some new accs, the script strat spam clicking on the wizar at the final part of the tutorial island, can u please add failsafe, the bot just strat talking to the wizar but dont let the comvesation to complete so it click on the wizar again an start over and over agian till i do it manually, i use low cp with this, thanks again :D 

Hmm that's weird! Will se eif I cna add some sleeps in between that!