Hi OSBot

Kristoffer OSBot

My name is Kristoffer and I'm a 20 year old guy from Belgium. I love programming, I've made a few scripts, public as well as private, for a few other clients before and I'm planning to do the same here. I also recently got into goldfarming, trying to expand my knowledge on that subject as well. 

I also plan to contribute in various ways such as writing tutorials, helping people on the forums, through the chatbox and other means, and of course, writing scripts.

I hope I can expand my programming and goldfarming knowledge here, make some friends and contribute in various ways.

Thanks for reading, 

Kristoffer

My name is Kristoffer and I'm a 20 year old guy from Belgium. I love programming, I've made a few scripts, public as well as private, for a few other clients before and I'm planning to do the same here. I also recently got into goldfarming, trying to expand my knowledge on that subject as well. 

I also plan to contribute in various ways such as writing tutorials, helping people on the forums, through the chatbox and other means, and of course, writing scripts.

I hope I can expand my programming and goldfarming knowledge here, make some friends and contribute in various ways.

Thanks for reading, 

Kristoffer

Heya!

need more pll from belguim! #TeamBelguim !

Goodluck scripting!

Khaleesi

• Like 1