Investing in Stocks

Kittens

Bruh I've been thinking about stocks for a while now.

i can throw some suggestions to ya and what to look for as to what are good signs of a good stock but i can't tell you what stocks to buy mate since that'll be up to your discretion :P

I do not recommend this

-Asuna / IGN

0/10

nice spam post

uhhh no offence but im pretty sure even a stock broker knows more than you about stocks and they're all autistic

sure they may know more and tell you WHAT TO BUY but i dont smile.png I'll just tell you where to invest and etc. also if you come to me with a stock and ask me if its good to buy i'd give you my flat out honest opinion and tell you if id buy it or not etc like apple for example. I'd buy it if i could but its too expensive for me...and it doesn't have the best dividends although it shows a good rate of growth.

Another good one is PM, Phillip Morris International one of the largest cigarette companies in the world and has a great dividend at 4.82% also look how aggressive of a company PM is in the video below, they don't fuck around when it comes to their profits/money

I would hope so since that's their job at this juncture

I don't recommend getting into stocks unless you actually know what you're doing and educated about them. No offense because I don't know you but a random guy on the internet shouldn't be giving you advice on what stocks to buy.

arent u shakur the troller? LOL read above. im not going to tell you what to buy. just what to look for in a good stock, nothing more and nothing less

Edited by Verified