Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Regular non-afk mode is only supported for waterbirth right now, afk mode works but it must be babysat because other players can crash your tile. I will convert some code from the fighter script because I added anti-crash system (basically hop worlds if there is a player in combat on your tile for a number of seconds/kills randomly) to this script

• Like 1

On 3-4-2017 at 8:04 PM, Czar said:

Regular non-afk mode is only supported for waterbirth right now, afk mode works but it must be babysat because other players can crash your tile. I will convert some code from the fighter script because I added anti-crash system (basically hop worlds if there is a player in combat on your tile for a number of seconds/kills randomly) to this script

is the anti crash added for waterbirth ??

• Like 1

Anti crash feature is in update v102 of the script, should be live very soon.

Guys, cannon mode beta option is also included, I made sure to include setup instructions in the gui, also if using VIP client with cannon mode make sure to lower the reaction timer from 1000ms to ideally ~100-200 to detect cannonballs more accurately.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Anti crash feature is in update v102 of the script, should be live very soon.

Guys, cannon mode beta option is also included, I made sure to include setup instructions in the gui, also if using VIP client with cannon mode make sure to lower the reaction timer from 1000ms to ideally ~100-200 to detect cannonballs more accurately.

<3 

ERROR][Bot #1][04/08 05:28:38 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Position.distance(ik:51)
    at prn.M(ze:457)
    at CoN.onLoop(ze:931)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ih:18)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 

while using afk mode on waterbirth, and every time i go to east or west it ends up fighting a hobgoblin and refusing to eat food while doing so so i end up dead

Restart client, it should solve it :o if using VIP client make sure to hook client before logging in, other than that make sure to load food. In the meantime I will fix the error log so it doesn't happen anymore. Let me know if there are any other error logs in console ^^ :D 

Guys I highly recommend babysitting waterbirth mode, the script was not designed to support waterbirth since it is not multi-combat and requires more complicated logic :( The new update (v102) should be live very soon, here is how the setup should look like in the new version:

O3Faus3.png

hmm that's weird, which tile are you setting as the afk tile? 

I will be temporarily removing waterbirth island in the next version, back to development phase I guess, will be heavily focusing on that so I can take it out of beta mode and onto live mode.

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs