Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Hello. The script looks very nice however I am having an issue. The bot keeps re-banking constantly. It'll pull the correct inv, however it will deposit it all back then take it all back out, and keep repeating that same sequence.

EDIT: I tried starting the script at rock crabs and it just stands still.

Edited by ElloDer Serv
  • Like 1

On 2/5/2017 at 11:20 PM, Czar said:

New Update (v101)

- Script is now more memory-efficient, performance is increased

- Added 'hide paint' button

- Added OSBot walking system for even less lag

Update will be live within 24 hours, paint will show v101.0 when the update is successfully live. Updates are automatic :)

Hey, my script still says 99.0?? pretty sure i am using the old one still because there is no hide paint button.

Hmm, make sure to configure the inventory loadout system properly, try this for example:

- 1 Camelot tab
- 20 Lobsters

No other items e.g. arrows or misc/random items otherwise the script will keep trying to go bank to A) get food, B) try to copy the exact inventory loadout (by item, and by item amount) and if the bank doesn't have the item amount then it will loop

Also, if you don't need food then just bring a few food just so the script's anti-death system doesn't panic (and keep trying to go bank). :D

Hmm waterbirth mode is enabled but it's experimental if using with AFK mode (stability of the feature depends on the selected world) so it requires babysitting. If there's no players crashing the tile then it should be flawless for hours ^^ :D I can easily add some alerts so there is a beep sound played if the tile is being crashed though

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

On 24-2-2017 at 6:53 AM, Czar said:

Hmm, make sure to configure the inventory loadout system properly, try this for example:

- 1 Camelot tab
- 20 Lobsters

No other items e.g. arrows or misc/random items otherwise the script will keep trying to go bank to A) get food, B) try to copy the exact inventory loadout (by item, and by item amount) and if the bank doesn't have the item amount then it will loop

Also, if you don't need food then just bring a few food just so the script's anti-death system doesn't panic (and keep trying to go bank). :D

My inventory is currently 20 monkfish and 1 camelot tab, and it still won't use the teleport tab :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs