Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Soz it worked great. Didnt load inventory :P

Anyway did 1-40 atk 1-48 str in 2 days then got banhammered

How long did you bot for each time? Thats a huge factor in whether it was your fault or the scripts fault in being banned. I only ask this because Im interested in czars premium bot but I want to make sure Its money well spent.

How long did you bot for each time? Thats a huge factor in whether it was your fault or the scripts fault in being banned. I only ask this because Im interested in czars premium bot but I want to make sure Its money well spent.

Uhm I botted like 5 hours first day and 5 hours second day.

Then next day I got ban when I tried to login.

it was a fresh account tho, maybe that had something to do with it, no clue tbh.

5 Hours straight or just randomly breaking? Yes being a fresh account and botting for that long has a lot to do with it. They tend to focus more on accounts that are brand new that just train for hours. Sorry to hear you got banned. Hopefully it wasnt your main.

Edited by Matt Swagger

• 2 weeks later...

OK Finally found the thread again, the script literally goes crazy after starting it, 100% cpu usage and just jams the client.

E: It could be due to my overclocking and not an actual fault in the script itself. It starts to fuck up with chrome running youtube/video content and having the bot on with script (webwalker). 

Edited by autonaam
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs