Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Anti-ban is at its highest point - it depends which activity/aggression you used, how you botted, how many times you were reported.. You can't just blame the script. All the script does is carry out tasks, it's up to you to use it properly

Checking xp, hovering over npcs, moving the mouse are all botlike actions, which is why I replaced those with anti-pattern features such as pre-selecting npcs for efficiency, preparing for next combat situation, moving the camera when its actually needed, cycling these behaviors every X minutes uniquely.. 

here is the antiban quote:

The general rule: 

non-mirror = bot max 12 hours /day

mirror = bot max 18 hours /day

log out when there are livestreams, log out in update days (thursdays), don't login straight after an update, bot from 9-5 uk time (if you are truly paranoid), speak every once in a while to avoid being reported as a bot

and that is how to to not get banned. Botting is against rules though, so there is always a chance of ban

EDIT : If you are experiencing bans, maybe it's time to try out mirror mode - the reason OSBot came up with mirror mode is to reduce bans, since they claim it is better than stealth injection. biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

@Leet07 - Make sure to start the script logged in :D

@boststin - This script is one-time purchase, and it is unlimited, contact @Maldesto if there are any problems. I have activated the script manually for you temporarily :D

@yaerdme - refresh script, just gave trial :D

@walterww - fixed, update will be live in next version. For now, all I can suggest is to start the script with knives equipped, but if you already did that then we can only wait for the next version (which I just fixed) :D

@Leet07 - Make sure to start the script logged in biggrin.png

@boststin - This script is one-time purchase, and it is unlimited, contact @Maldesto if there are any problems. I have activated the script manually for you temporarily biggrin.png

@yaerdme - refresh script, just gave trial biggrin.png

@walterww - fixed, update will be live in next version. For now, all I can suggest is to start the script with knives equipped, but if you already did that then we can only wait for the next version (which I just fixed) biggrin.png

cool nice one, i messaged u in PM btw :)

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs