Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Almost a perfect script, great job!

My only suggestions/observations

1) when world hopping it runs south a great deal. This begins to look suspicious if you hop worlds a few times in quick succession

2) no mouse trail, even when I go through OSBot settings. I'd like to be able to assess the mouse movements. 

also as an anti-ban measure, it'd be neat if it hovered over the exp of the skill you're leveling every few minutes. 

Thanks for the script, it's working extremely well! 

• Like 1

done, enjoy flesh crawlers, don't forget to retry rock crabs though tongue.png

@walterww that is an excellent idea, thanks biggrin.png I will add a system to switch combat styles and task system (e.g. get 50 att then 50 str then 60 att etc)

yaaaaaaas please do this! Maybe something like 

Priority 1: gain 5/10/15 attk

2: 5/10/15 str

3: 5/10/15 def

range would probably be okay to leave out since it'd require an inventory change etc. 

• Like 1

Version 0.57

- Hopping zone is now closer to the rock crab area

- Mouse position is now drawn

- Improvements to pathfinding, banking and combat

Waterbirth is almost done, it will be in version 0.58

this update will be live within a few hours, enjoy wink.png

EDIT :  Just saw the anti-ban comment - careful; if I make the script check for xp etc. it can be botlike because that's exactly what a bot would do :P I had to disable it for that reason

Edited by Czar

Version 0.57

EDIT :  Just saw the anti-ban comment - careful; if I make the script check for xp etc. it can be botlike because that's exactly what a bot would do tongue.png I had to disable it for that reason

Waterbirth still don't work, he can't afk is position, can't wait for 0.58 wink.png

EDIT: Version 0.57 is still not out.. maybe waterbirth work?

Edited by raph

Show the inventory loadout that you used, there is a chance you only used <2 food or something

@raph the waterbirth update will be in 0.58 tongue.png not 0.57, I just need to test it some more XD

I don't feel like screenshotting it, but my inv was 13 lobsters 1 cammy tab, and 14 combat potions. with a completely full inventory, he would be mid combat with like 60-70 hp and then teleport. go to bank, hit empty all, then reset up the inventory like it was configured then run back and repeat.

Also, in terms of waterbirth, give options for the 2 spots as well. relleka crabs only get like 15k xp with your bot per hour, which is pointless imo. but you can get 20-30k per hour at a 2 spot rock crab on waterbirth, and it would help since not all worlds have 3 spots and people report you if you crash their 3 spots which is what this bot does.

• Like 1

Version 0.57

EDIT :  Just saw the anti-ban comment - careful; if I make the script check for xp etc. it can be botlike because that's exactly what a bot would do tongue.png I had to disable it for that reason

Awesome! That'll be great :) 

Ah, didn't know that bots commonly did that. I ALWAYS do it when I'm playing legit, so I thought it might be a good anti-ban. No worries, it's good as is.

I had an 11 hour proggy today but my computer fked up halfway through, meaning it went from my usual 25k/h to 10k/h -_- what a waste of time! I think that had something to do with teamviewer or my OS, not the script. I'll try to get a 10+ hour proggy soon. 

Have you had any accounts of people being banned from this script? I just want to know how safe I should be (running 10+ hours/baby sitting). Seems to be running flawlessly though. 

Thanks a ton man, I'll be checking out your other scripts soon.

• Like 1

I don't feel like screenshotting it, but my inv was 13 lobsters 1 cammy tab, and 14 combat potions. with a completely full inventory, he would be mid combat with like 60-70 hp and then teleport. go to bank, hit empty all, then reset up the inventory like it was configured then run back and repeat.

Also, in terms of waterbirth, give options for the 2 spots as well. relleka crabs only get like 15k xp with your bot per hour, which is pointless imo. but you can get 20-30k per hour at a 2 spot rock crab on waterbirth, and it would help since not all worlds have 3 spots and people report you if you crash their 3 spots which is what this bot does.

Leave an inventory space free, don't get full inventory - that might work. Let me know how it goes and I will make changes to the script accordingly biggrin.png

Awesome! That'll be great smile.png

Ah, didn't know that bots commonly did that. I ALWAYS do it when I'm playing legit, so I thought it might be a good anti-ban. No worries, it's good as is.

I had an 11 hour proggy today but my computer fked up halfway through, meaning it went from my usual 25k/h to 10k/h sleep.png what a waste of time! I think that had something to do with teamviewer or my OS, not the script. I'll try to get a 10+ hour proggy soon. 

Have you had any accounts of people being banned from this script? I just want to know how safe I should be (running 10+ hours/baby sitting). Seems to be running flawlessly though. 

Thanks a ton man, I'll be checking out your other scripts soon.

Amazing progress, please try post a screenshot biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

As for the bans, they are more behavior-orientated rather than script orientated. A careless botter will get banned no matter what, and a skilled botter will barely ever get bans. The advice I give to the discussions around bans:

The general rule: 

non-mirror = bot max 12 hours /day

mirror = bot max 18 hours /day

log out when there are livestreams, log out in update days (thursdays), don't login straight after an update, bot from 9-5 uk time (if you are truly paranoid), speak every once in a while to avoid being reported as a bot

and that is how to to not get banned. Botting is against rules though, so there is always a chance of ban

http://m.imgur.com/NWrfxUh

There's an 8 hour proggy :D I'll post more soon.

Thanks for the botting advice. I usually switch up what I'm botting every few hours, but right now I'm just grinding for 70/70/70. As for mirror mode, do all scripts work with it? Ill need to read into it to see if its worth buying vip for it. Any chance of a trial mining script?

Thanks for the levels man! ;)

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs