Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Start script, grab inventory, run.

Nothing more nothing less, the more options you select the more unpredictable the bot gets, if you run the bot with default options there will never be issues :D

However, if you do encounter a problem, let me know which GUI options you selected and they will be fixed ASAP :)

Can you please fix the worldhop when they are to many people?

also i noticed that sometime when i choose to only atk my crab he still jump on other people crab when they are to many people in the world (less crab to atk).

Also camping a spot on waterbirth island do not work, he keep running to find other crab to atk.

thank !!

Edited by raph
  • Like 1

@A leaf - what seems to be the problem? It's working perfectly fine for me, I can't see any issues o_O Please list the GUI settings and location that you chose :)

Maybe you have forgotten to:

- set mouse zoom to default

- mouse click settings to : left click,

- hooked mirror mode correctly

- auto retaliate on

@Raph yes I will enable the worldhop for players now, in update 0.56

As for waterbirth, it is still in beta mode so there may be issues with waterbirth, however I am trying hard to fix it and make it better :) Update for waterbirth coming up, just let me know which gui settings you used there

@A leaf - what seems to be the problem? It's working perfectly fine for me, I can't see any issues o_O Please list the GUI settings and location that you chose smile.png

Maybe you have forgotten to:

- set mouse zoom to default

- mouse click settings to : left click,

- hooked mirror mode correctly

- auto retaliate on

@Raph yes I will enable the worldhop for players now, in update 0.56

As for waterbirth, it is still in beta mode so there may be issues with waterbirth, however I am trying hard to fix it and make it better smile.png Update for waterbirth coming up, just let me know which gui settings you used there

i was using this GUI for waterbirth

qx46et.png

At the start, don't pause or stop the script because it's loading the RS map files (so the bot knows where to walk etc) although now that you bring it up, you just reminded me to make some changes and optimizations to it, so it loads faster :D thanks for the feedback :)

@Raph thanks for the GUI, will add some updates to waterbirth isle :) Waterbirth will not be in beta anymore (in the next update)

• Like 1

At the start, don't pause or stop the script because it's loading the RS map files (so the bot knows where to walk etc) although now that you bring it up, you just reminded me to make some changes and optimizations to it, so it loads faster biggrin.png thanks for the feedback smile.png

@Raph thanks for the GUI, will add some updates to waterbirth isle smile.png Waterbirth will not be in beta anymore (in the next update)

Nice, can't wait for this update :)

• Like 1

@Czar...This bot apparently wants to work for me all of a sudden. I ran it today, I checked it periodically throughout the day via Remote desktop and this thing has been running flawlessly.

I'd like to ask. Would it be possible for you to add cannoning rock crabs? Im wanting Range exp without the HP gains. Would this even be possible?

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs