Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

476 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Is this script compatible with mirror?

And also, does monkfish fishing work flawlessly on this script? Do you recommend me fishing 5 hours a day, I am 90 combat with very decent stats.

Thanks.

It works with Mirror but it seems to just be one of those scripts that slows way down after a while just because all the movement and clicks you have to do while fishing. I've gotten some good xp from mirror though on this script.

• Like 1

Hey wanted to let you know that I was fishing shrimp in lumbridge and it got stuck saying "I should try cooking this." 

Luckily I was babysitting it so it didn't do it for long. Thanks for the great script!

Ah you selected anti-pattern dropping right? Well I made it misclick sometimes to imitate a human, however if it happens too much tell me and I will tone it down a little. In the meantime you can use normal dropping, the OSBot API has fixed up their dropping method so there's no big difference between the two

Ah you selected anti-pattern dropping right? Well I made it misclick sometimes to imitate a human, however if it happens too much tell me and I will tone it down a little. In the meantime you can use normal dropping, the OSBot API has fixed up their dropping method so there's no big difference between the two

Yep, I did. Thanks! I'll try that out

• Like 1

Bought it, got banned within the 1st day xD, probably my fault as it was a  smurf, level 3 <---- easy to spot as bot and i think i botted for like 7 hours ;3. This script is awesome though, do purchase and the czar fleshcrawler is amazingly good too. Would definitely recommend to friends and family ;3. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO