Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

It's getting extremely annoying now. I left my bot on and saw that it was stuck talking to a npc. This happens when the bot misclicks on the npc and gets then stuck forever until you fix it manually. Does this script have any failsafes? It seems to have none. It also sometimes misclicks on mobs which leads to an attack, and then it waits for them to die before proceeding. This is not the first time it is happening.

HGJW2Ny.png

Going to copy the post i made into the mirror client sad.png

Banned: yep

How many hours did you bot daily? 4-5

Did you take breaks, if so how long? varying. would usually bot 2.5hrs at a time with breaks from 6-14 hours

Did you bot before on any other client, or the non mirror client? nope

How many accounts did you bot at one time? 1

What skill were you training? fishing with perfectfisher

Trained combat by hand to not look like bot. Would babysit, and many times would chat with people by hand while it was fishing. Did 2 quests. Honestly surprised it got banned. Im not really sure how it did.

Edited by Ampd Up

you ran this for 12 hrs straight? Can you give some insight into how you use without getting banned? Thanks

I don't have this script, but he probably doesn't just use this script. Meaning he switches his scripts around so he's not constantly botting the same thing. Fof example: I switch from Agility, Ranging, Mining, Combat, and Herblore everyday. Just my guess but this would probably help some.

Going to copy the post i made into the mirror client sad.png

Banned: yep

How many hours did you bot daily? 4-5

Did you take breaks, if so how long? varying. would usually bot 2.5hrs at a time with breaks from 6-14 hours

Did you bot before on any other client, or the non mirror client? nope

How many accounts did you bot at one time? 1

What skill were you training? fishing with perfectfisher

Trained combat by hand to not look like bot. Would babysit, and many times would chat with people by hand while it was fishing. Did 2 quests. Honestly surprised it got banned. Im not really sure how it did.

Quoting Maldesto: No one has actually been banned from "mirror client" only and not botted before on another client or the regular client. Any one that tells you they have are usually lying. There may be some rare cases where an actual mod catches you and bans you.

Maybe a mod catched you? What where you fishing :P ?

Quoting Maldesto: No one has actually been banned from "mirror client" only and not botted before on another client or the regular client. Any one that tells you they have are usually lying. There may be some rare cases where an actual mod catches you and bans you.

Maybe a mod catched you? What where you fishing tongue.png ?

I have no reason to lie. I am slightly upset about this ban because I put a decent amount of actual time into it as well. It was a fresh account and only used mirror client. I was fishing salmon at camelot. Then I logged in today and was walking to fishing guild and then BOOM kicked and when I tried to log back in it was disabled :((

Maybe a mod catched you? What where you fishing tongue.png ?

How can he even be sure? Let's see if the account I am botting get banned. It's 1 year old, trained few skills by hand, never been botted before until few days ago: it's been only used with mirror client.

Edited by Zebrafon

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO