Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

476 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Holy shit 18 hours on both accounts, not bad ohmy.png

As for attacking, just hide the npc attack option, 0% chance of osbot client clicking anything bad smile.png

EDIT: 5 hours in

be40f3b912c944038662a082107731bc.png

still going strong doge.png

Nice haha, yeah used to have a 24+ proggy but lost it.

Thanks, never knew that! Maybe a thing for in the script lol makes it extra safe.

Now I can keep botting haha, will soon be more than two accounts!

I bought two of your scripts, Can I get the fishing script for free?

proof d35063ef2d0f33222d2a543acd9d80d1.png

https://gyazo.com/d35063ef2d0f33222d2a543acd9d80d1

Hey czar loving your scripts been using them for the past days flawlessly. But haven't recived the one I requested from you yet. You liked my post but nothing.

Thanks Anyways

after the most recent update to OSbot, i have been having issues with all of your scripts. Every time i run one of your scripts my game lags to all hell and the bot can barely do anything. im not sure if its something on my end or if other people have been experiencing it too. I have downloaded LogicFisher(free) one temporarily and it seems to run fine. i dont know what would be causing your scripts to lag so bad. (PerfectFisher,PerfectChopper,PerfectFletcher).

Any help would be great.

Thanks

- zM

If you ever experience lag, just increase OSBot's memory usage by a bit more, I'm using 1GB of ram for ~4 of my bots

Anyway, so far so good with trout fishing, managed to get 20-63 fishing, time for fishing guild ! :D

d44aac418d4755c991ec85cc21b61b74.png

@Failure holy shit 36 hour proggy lmfao thats epic, added to main thread, thanks mate :D

If you ever experience lag, just increase OSBot's memory usage by a bit more, I'm using 1GB of ram for ~4 of my bots

Anyway, so far so good with trout fishing, managed to get 20-63 fishing, time for fishing guild ! biggrin.png

d44aac418d4755c991ec85cc21b61b74.png

@Failure holy shit 36 hour proggy lmfao thats epic, added to main thread, thanks mate biggrin.png

How would i go about allocating ram? Its been a very long time since ive used my computer for gaming and im pretty rusty. 

• Like 1

Can you please fix accuracy on 'normal' mode, back up is too perfect and never misses, 'normal' is incredibly inaccurate and can examine fish many times during one inventory losing you xp p/h, it's like a toddler is using the mouse, it also drops in inefficient albeit random patterns that a human would simply never use, too much mouse movement. It makes sense to drop in lines going downwards as that requires the least effort for a human, and for randomness you could include random starting points and **a few** misses. Bought this expecting great things, my third buy from you and I'm a little dissappointed!

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO