Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

479 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

There has been an error in the system, I have updated it, none of my scripts were loading at all so I had to fix it

Admins will register the update ASAP, so sorry about this ! sad.png it will be back to normal in no time smile.png

To avoid any inconvenience, after this update is through, I will grant all users here a free premium script of mine for 1 month. biggrin.png

I will also reward new customers to this script (while this update is pending) a free unlimited premium scripts. I don't want to lose any business for these hours.

I'd like to have the Perfect Stronghold AIO. Very nice solution to keep your customers happy!

• Like 1

Is there anyway to make it were the fishing bot doesn't spam click the fishing spots. It will click 3-5 times after the first successful click and when it rotates camera to view back of character and is forced to right click it the fishing spot it has been spam trading other players 1-5 times before finally clicking on the fish option. Please reply

Edited by slyzodiac
  • Like 1

Update posted, it will no longer spam the fishing spot - a delay has been added as soon as the click is registered. Thanks for feedback smile.png

thanks all smile.png

update will be live in version (0.58) of the bot, please allow a few hours for the update to be registered :)

Edited by Czar

Czar just wanted to give you another update. The dev console is showing update 0.58 but the paint still shows 0.57 and as far as the spam clicking its not as bad but it still clicks like 2 times before stopping. Is there anyway to increase loop delay maybe just a few ticks? It accurately clicks the first time so maybe if you can delay loop it some more it will work.  

• Like 1

There has been an error in the system, I have updated it, none of my scripts were loading at all so I had to fix it

Admins will register the update ASAP, so sorry about this ! sad.png it will be back to normal in no time smile.png

To avoid any inconvenience, after this update is through, I will grant all users here a free premium script of mine for 1 month. biggrin.png

I will also reward new customers to this script (while this update is pending) a free unlimited premium scripts. I don't want to lose any business for these hours.

If I own 2 already do I get 2? biggrin.png Could I have your magic script please, for a month smile.png

EDIT: Also, I keep finding my barb fisher in the place West of Catherby where to coal mine carts are and bats? 

Edited by EcosRage

Czar does the script update automatically or do I need to download something? The paint still showing 0.57 and dev console shows 0.48 and its still clicks a couple time. But I'm not sure if its something wrong on my end. I tried to link a picture of what my console shows and you can see at bottom it looped twice but script is still .57 instead of .59

http://postimg.org/image/fsdz6hrxh/

• Like 1

Fishing Lobsters in Karamja the bot sometimes gets "stuck" running around the docks if the character hasn't completed Pirate's Treasure quest. This happens because the script doesn't wait long enough for the bot to reach a customs officer and go through the chatting dialogue and just assumes it didn't work and clicks around minimap and then clicks on customs officer again. Happens at both docks, but more in Karamja because of more chatting dialogue.

Edited by krp
  • Like 1

Hi, Czar. I remember a while back i saw someone saying something about if you purchase 2 of your scripts you can get one for free. My bad if i'm mistaken, but i would really love having this one for fishing, and do not have the money for it right now. But i have purchased both stronghold and woodcutter a while ago and was hoping this was a thing.

Best wishes, bekkalokk.

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO