Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

480 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Turn off AFK mode it will not log out biggrin.png It is there to save your account from bans, usually bots/players who afk/logout are less botlike smile.png

Im having two different issues with your fishing bot.

First problem - Logging out while Bank mode fishing. there is no option for AFK mode, and its not due to the "Break timer". I have deleted all the files and redownloaded everything and im still having the issues. Nothing is showing up on the Logs either.

Second problem - Issue with webwalking when bank fishing at fishing guild (have tried catherby or other fishing locations). Whenever i get a full inventory of fish, it begins to lag super bad and will not move from the area, when i untick "Disable input" and move away from the fishing spot it will work again. it has also given me the same problem when banking the fish.

the issues with it logging out is constant and the issue with webwalking isnt as common but happens quite often. 

EDIT - Ive noticed with the webwalking, if i close and reload the OSBot client it fixes the issue.

EDIT 2 - Logging issues (Logger) - 

[iNFO][02/03 05:26:44 PM]: Started script : Perfect Fisher
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 05:36:39 PM]: Script Perfect Fisher has paused!
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 05:41:46 PM]: Script Perfect Fisher has resumed!
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 05:51:10 PM]: Script Perfect Fisher has paused!
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 05:51:14 PM]: Script Perfect Fisher has resumed!
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 05:56:15 PM]: Started random solver : Dismiss Random
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 05:56:15 PM]: Solved  Dunce dismissal random.
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 05:56:15 PM]: Random solver exited : Dismiss Random
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 06:15:35 PM]: Script Perfect Fisher has paused!
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 06:15:53 PM]: Script Perfect Fisher has resumed!
[WARN][bot #1][02/03 06:16:00 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 06:16:00 PM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[ERROR][bot #1][02/03 06:16:00 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.ThreadDeath
at java.lang.Thread.stop(Unknown Source)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.restart(ff:378)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.suspend(ff:334)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.RandomExecutor.run(sk:149)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[iNFO][bot #1][02/03 06:16:03 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen

Edited by xZM

While fishing leaping fish every now and then her will spam trade people instead of clicking fishing spot can you please look into this. It traded one guy 6 times and wouldn't click on the fishing spot so I had to cut it off for now as this is very suspicious. It moves the camera in bad angles were when it right clicks there is a huge list rather than keep camera were it can see fishing spot.

Please help would like to work on fishing again soon.

Edited by slyzodiac

There has been an error in the system, I have updated it, none of my scripts were loading at all so I had to fix it

Admins will register the update ASAP, so sorry about this ! sad.png it will be back to normal in no time smile.png

To avoid any inconvenience, after this update is through, I will grant all users here a free premium script of mine for 1 month. :D

I will also reward new customers to this script (while this update is pending) a free unlimited premium scripts. I don't want to lose any business for these hours.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

There has been an error in the system, I have updated it, none of my scripts were loading at all so I had to fix it

Admins will register the update ASAP, so sorry about this ! sad.png it will be back to normal in no time smile.png

To avoid any inconvenience, after this update is through, I will grant all users here a free premium script of mine for 1 month. biggrin.png

I will also reward new customers to this script (while this update is pending) a free unlimited premium scripts. I don't want to lose any business for these hours.

When will the update be released?

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO