Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Next update will feature an option for dropping style.

Version 1.19

- Fixed swordfish

- Added option for more traditional dropping

Update will be live within 12 hours

Great work man, you reply to my comments in less then an hour and fix it up quick!!

Edit: Swordfishing at Catherby still doesn't work...

Edited by Weenie123

Did you test your swordfish at catherby on the sdn?

Yes I did, either the script hasn't updated or the user hasn't refreshed their scripts.

SWORDFISH("Raw swordfish", 50, 100, FishStyle.HARPOON, FishSpot.CAGE_HARPOON, "")
That is what I have in my code and that is what the user will fish.

Make sure to use the latest OSBot .20 and refresh your scripts in the browser guys.

If the problem still persists, post here. I just tested swordfish and it's working for me, will post a proggy in ~30 mins

oLO33Mt.png

Edited by Czar

Hi when trying to barbarian fish it logs me out saying i dont have any bait/feathers when i do have feathers. It works on my other account though which is using bait instead of feathers. Not really a major problem because i can just use bait but thought i should just let you know.

Edited by deets456

Hi when trying to barbarian fish it logs me out saying i dont have any bait/feathers when i do have feathers. It works on my other account though which is using bait instead of feathers. Not really a major problem because i can just use bait but thought i should just let you know.

Fixed, changed from 'Feathers' to 'Feather'. Should be updated soon, thanks for the feedback :D