Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Would you like to see automated muling added?  

476 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see automated muling added?

• Yes
    • No

Version 1.17

- Added GUI option for no afking

- Added GUI option for not displaying paint (to save memory)

- Added a new form of antipattern

- Fixed fishing spots with right-clicking (sharks and other spots)

Update is pushed, once Alek approves of the updates they will be live.

Also having problems with sharks, hopefully the aforementioned 1.17 update will fix it

Yes this will be fixed today, the update is pushed on my side we just have to wait until it's updated on the SDN. The developer is currently online so I'm sure he will update it today :D

M00TRXH.png

ezmLOX9.png

And that's how the new GUI looks like

Hey does this support Trout/Salmon in Shilo Village? Has someone tested it there? 

Yeah it does support trout/salmon in Shilo Village and banks too.

EDIT: I'm thinking of making it check XP after it levels up (like most players do) for extra anti-pattern

Edited by Czar

In Catherby, the script keeps right clicking the spot for harpooning sharks, when I clearly select it for swordfish.... I'm running OSBot 2.3.19 as well, just bought the script.

Fixed, accidentally set it to harpoon/net which is for sharks. Changed it to Cage/harpoon correct?

Version 1.18 will be live within 12 hours, sorry guys. Just a minor fix.

- Fixed swordfish fishing to cage/harpoon instead of harpoon/net

Fixed, accidentally set it to harpoon/net which is for sharks. Changed it to Cage/harpoon correct?

Version 1.18 will be live within 12 hours, sorry guys. Just a minor fix.

- Fixed swordfish fishing to cage/harpoon instead of harpoon/net

Also, in barbarian village. The bot tends to right click and cancel the box thall pop up below me a lot. In addition, I don't know if its the antiban, but sometimes it examines my fish (i kind of like it) 

EDIT: I don't like it anymore, sometimes it selects use instead of drop and the bot keeps attempting to drop but gets stuck failing continuously since it's using a salmon/trout on a salmon/trout

Edited by Weenie123

Also, in barbarian village. The bot tends to right click and cancel the box thall pop up below me a lot. In addition, I don't know if its the antiban, but sometimes it examines my fish (i kind of like it) 

EDIT: I don't like it anymore, sometimes it selects use instead of drop and the bot keeps attempting to drop but gets stuck failing continuously since it's using a salmon/trout on a salmon/trout

That is all part of the antipattern. It will make the bot seem like a human (hence the misclicking). I can make it more accurate if you really want to, but then don't complain about getting banned ;)

Is this an update you want to see? I can add an option in the GUI for this, it only takes 5 minutes.

That is all part of the antipattern. It will make the bot seem like a human (hence the misclicking). I can make it more accurate if you really want to, but then don't complain about getting banned wink.png

Is this an update you want to see? I can add an option in the GUI for this, it only takes 5 minutes.

I'm just trying to say that when it misclicks use, it gets stuck on the use action forever. Honestly, I think the random speed right clicking is at a way too quick interval, I wouldn't even do it that much so often and quick

I'm just trying to say that when it misclicks use, it gets stuck on the use action forever. Honestly, I think the random speed right clicking is at a way too quick interval, I wouldn't even do it that much so often and quick

Next update will feature an option for dropping style.

Version 1.19

- Fixed swordfish

- Added option for more traditional dropping

Update will be live within 12 hours

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO