I'll miss you all... not really. But I'd like to resign from SDN manager

Ericthecmh

Hey guys,

I'm not gonna copy paste messages since I'm special and super awesome and such. But anyways, I'd like to resign from SDN manager position. It's been a lot of fun here at OSBot, both as a scripter and as SDN manager, and I'm honored that I was trusted enough with that position. When I originally took that position, it was because I wanted to make OSBot a better place, a better bot.

However, I no longer feel that this is a worthy endeavor. Since I took the position several months ago to right now, OSBot's been steadily declining, due to the lack of activity and care from the main developers Laz and Maxi. Had it not been for @Alek, OSBot would probably be dead by now.

Maybe Laz and Maxi will wake up one day and fix this mess, but for now, OSBot's no longer worth my time. I will continue to update my scripts as a responsibility to my customers, but beyond that I do not intend to get involved in OSBot any longer.

Best regards to everyone.

Eric

• Like 19

Thanks for your contributions, I hope as well something is done by Maxi or Laz to help OSBot in the future. Too much work has been put into all of this by the developers as well as the community to see it fall away like it is.

It's nice to see that you're still updating your scripts, that's a very responsible thing to do of you. Best of luck in your career ;)

• Like 1