Perfect Experiments

Czar

Bro im on version 2.29,using B2p. Started the script at the spot with tabs in my inventory loaded them, but i think the bot doesnt reconigze the tabs and it doesnt pick up the bones after kill aswell. It was standing still on STATE B2P. Then i manually picked up 3 bones and changed them to peaches. Then the state changed to BANK_ITEMS

Edited by bimbo

Bro im on version 2.29,using B2p. Started the script at the spot with tabs in my inventory loaded them, but i think the bot doesnt reconigze the tabs and it doesnt pick up the bones after kill aswell. It was standing still on STATE B2P. Then i manually picked up 3 bones and changed them to peaches. Then the state changed to BANK_ITEMS

yeah, i already fixed that it should be v2.3 now, I actually went and tested my new update (2.3). and it worked. version (2.29) still may be buggy

edit: did it say 'null' when you loaded the inventory? if so, just relog, and don't hook mirror client while logged in

Edited by Czar

yeah, i already fixed that it should be v2.3 now, I actually went and tested my new update (2.3). and it worked. version (2.29) still may be buggy

edit: did it say 'null' when you loaded the inventory? if so, just relog, and don't hook mirror client while logged in

Alright cheers, i just checked its still on v2.29. When it updates to 2.3 i will try again. 

And no it said bones to peaches 

Edit: script is now version 2.295?

Started script with B2p tabs in registers the tabs in the ''load inventory'' but the actual bot doesnt recognize them. Started script at spot state changed to BANK_ITEMS, bot went to bank banked all the B2P tabs and loggs out. 

DEBUG][bot #1][05/19  PM]: / // CzarExperiments terminated
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/19  PM]: / // Experiments owned: 0.
[iNFO][bot #1][05/19  PM]: Script CzarExperiments has exited!
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/19  PM]: / Ran out of b2p tabs, stopping script...

Edited by bimbo

Alright cheers, i just checked its still on v2.29. When it updates to 2.3 i will try again. 

And no it said bones to peaches 

Edit: script is now version 2.295?

Started script with B2p tabs in registers the tabs in the ''load inventory'' but the actual bot doesnt recognize them. Started script at spot state changed to BANK_ITEMS, bot went to bank banked all the B2P tabs and loggs out. 

DEBUG][bot #1][05/19  PM]: / // CzarExperiments terminated
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/19  PM]: / // Experiments owned: 0.
[iNFO][bot #1][05/19  PM]: Script CzarExperiments has exited!
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/19  PM]: / Ran out of b2p tabs, stopping script...

ignore that, it was another test version, wait until 2.3 comes out, sorry for the wait man sad.png

in the meantime, if you want to use any of my other scripts for free, that would be fine, just pm me which script you want to use until this one has working b2p support

edit: for this version, until it updates to 2.3, get some bones/peaches in your inventory before starting, perhaps it may work

Edited by Czar

ignore that, it was another test version, wait until 2.3 comes out, sorry for the wait man sad.png

in the meantime, if you want to use any of my other scripts for free, that would be fine, just pm me which script you want to use until this one has working b2p support

edit: for this version, until it updates to 2.3, get some bones/peaches in your inventory before starting, perhaps it may work

thanks I appreciate the offer and np just glad youre working on it and actually fixed it on the 2.3 version. Il just wait it out and start tommorowsmile.png

• Like 1

try have some bones in your inventory before starting, it may actually work like that (for now)

alright will do. Il let you know if it works out.

edit: Tryed it out with bones in my inventory it changed the bones into peaches but it wont pick up new bones after it got spaces. Then i dropped all the peaches exept for one till the bot ate the last one then the State changed to BANK_ITEMS.

Edited by bimbo

Hey your script has worked great so far it's got me from 75-79 str atm. But I thought i'd test it walking from varrock to test it and it was almost flawless but it got stuck at the trap door going down to canifis next to the monastery, and also when exiting the underground pass next to the monk it will just stand there. just thought i'd throw that in there so you can maybe check it out! Thanks again Czar!

Edited by cody khan

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments