Perfect Experiments

Czar

this bot is stuck in bank now constantly, sad.png starts up runs to bank stays stuck in bank.

please fix soon senpai QwPha8E.png

Mirror mode? Make sure to hook the client while NOT logged in, otherwise inventory becomes null.

If non mirror mode, restart the client, there was an RS update today and it might've messed it up

Also, make sure to load inventory correctly otherwise it will always go to bank and search for food

Just got a 2 day ban using this bot sad.png Sighhh

Are the chances of me getting perm banned higher if I continue to use this bot?

After a 2 day, it's unwise to even bot anything, anymore :( sorry to hear man.

It must've been the client detection, you should invest in mirror client - it will reduce bans by a great amount, I'm currently 80 80 85 on my new main from experiments and giant spiders (started the account in april 1st) and haven't been banned yet, using mirror mode only

• Like 1

After a 2 day, it's unwise to even bot anything, anymore sad.png sorry to hear man.

It must've been the client detection, you should invest in mirror client - it will reduce bans by a great amount, I'm currently 80 80 85 on my new main from experiments and giant spiders (started the account in april 1st) and haven't been banned yet, using mirror mode only

Hi Czar,

Is it fine if i switch to mirror mode to bot now then? Cheers.

Shummy

Hi Czar,

Is it fine if i switch to mirror mode to bot now then? Cheers.

Shummy

Definitely, it is especially useful if you start a new account (without ever logging in the normal osbot client), so that there are no traces of logging into a modified rs client at all. This reduces your ban chance by a great amount.

EDIT:

However, I have added an anti-pattern mode which helps to reduce bans, so it is advised to enable that option, as for the client it really doesn't matter that much if you have this option enabled

Edited by Czar

After a 2 day, it's unwise to even bot anything, anymore sad.png sorry to hear man.

i havent botted in a few days still same stats as i listed 75/88/75 what breaks are u using im about to go so ham

Just bought the script. I have one question. Why is the script so incredibly slow at clicking mobs? It goes to the mob's last spot and then clicks on it.

It is too bot-like and not human-like. The camera view angle just like your fishing script is weird too, very unreliable.

Edit: Yes, I am using mirror mode, of course.

Edited by Zebrafon

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments