Perfect Experiments

Czar

Hey im having hard time choosing between ur rock crab script or this one. Can you give me some tips and helping me choose one? Like which one is safer to use and more exp. Much thanks.

It depends on your account, if you have the requirements for experiments, then choose experiments because they are faster xp

It depends on your account, if you have the requirements for experiments, then choose experiments because they are faster xp

well its new account going for 1 def f2p pker still not sure im staying 1 prayer or 31. Thanks for the quick reply and info only reason i was doubting is cause ur crabs script just looks awesome and perfect in ur thread lol.

• Like 1

Hey Czar! When I try to setup the bot it just walks to the bank in the state: BANK_ITEMS. What's wrong with it? I did load inventory with 0 items, because I don't need any and it just walks to the bank, opens it up and stands there doing nothing :s.

Please help.

Thanks

Hey Czar! When I try to setup the bot it just walks to the bank in the state: BANK_ITEMS. What's wrong with it? I did load inventory with 0 items, because I don't need any and it just walks to the bank, opens it up and stands there doing nothing :s.

Please help.

Thanks

make sure you at least have some food, otherwise the script will try to bank, i may end up adding an update for no food later on

• Like 1

make sure you at least have some food, otherwise the script will try to bank, i may end up adding an update for no food later on

thanks, it works now.

small but very very handy suggestion: could you please add the location far west of the SOUTH-WEST location? its a room full of like 4 lvl 21 experiments and most of the time, there's nobody there. would be one hell of an update. :D

5296e9689bd54734abe0d7b94d9ace4a.png

thanks, it works now.

small but very very handy suggestion: could you please add the location far west of the SOUTH-WEST location? its a room full of like 4 lvl 21 experiments and most of the time, there's nobody there. would be one hell of an update. biggrin.png

5296e9689bd54734abe0d7b94d9ace4a.png

sure, i think I already made it, try using just option 'west', if it still doesn't go there, tell me where it actually goes and I'll move it there

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Experiments