OSBot 2.2.32 - Aesthetics and settings

Alek

The main reason for this release is to patch two issues related to the GUI release of 2.2.31, however you'll see that the OSBot interfaces have underwent some aesthetic changes as well.

Changes:

-Attempted to fix an issue where Account Settings buttons weren't being displayed

-Fixed an issue where saving/loading account random properties weren't displaying properly

-Removed 200kb of unused images

-Updated icons

-Removed login pop-up message

-Fixed About tab

-Added some functionality back to the human input button

Pretty short and sweet update, sorry I made this short-notice release. Account settings may once again be wiped (because of my random event update), I'll try contacting Laz to ensure this doesn't happen in the future.

Happy Botting,

The OSBot Staff

• Like 1

Dang! Sorry you don't like them, maybe I'll get a few icons and make a community vote.

i like the mouse button and '+' new bot window, the 3 on far left shouldnt be round i think, it fits better when shapes of the same... shape are inside each other design wise anyway. Have a vote though that would be cool smile.png

Edited by Pug

The main reason for this release is to patch two issues related to the GUI release of 2.2.31, however you'll see that the OSBot interfaces have underwent some aesthetic changes as well.

Changes:

-Attempted to fix an issue where Account Settings buttons weren't being displayed

-Fixed an issue where saving/loading account random properties weren't displaying properly

-Removed 200kb of unused images

-Updated icons

-Removed login pop-up message

-Fixed About tab

-Added some functionality back to the human input button

Pretty short and sweet update, sorry I made this short-notice release. Account settings may once again be wiped (because of my random event update), I'll try contacting Laz to ensure this doesn't happen in the future.

Happy Botting,

The OSBot Staff

Thanks for the update :)

Is there any way you can take a look into saving profiles (like proxies, accounts etc)? It would it make MUCH easier to startup the bot with proxies at running multiple accounts