@Freak.

RoomScape

Oh? I remember him posting a 'buying 300m 07' thread a few days ago. The thread has since been deleted, though. He was offering a somewhat generous price via PP.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/61066-road-to-the-ultimate-gold-farm/?p=676771

Couple posts above that he said "No job".

I would have NEVER sold to him based on that criteria.

Scam quitting is truly a disappointment especially when I have had prior "friendships" with the people getting banned lately. Trust on the internet is so illusive, and it pains me to see another person go out in such a shameful and disrespectful manner that I once knew. For example I've known @Catastrophe for a year and a half, and built an extreme trust with him but now he is gone too. Off-topic, but I also find it ironic how people make fun of @Maldesto for scam quitting so long ago when he is still standing and yet so many have fallen on this site to their own greed. I have a deep respect to the people still with OSBot who have been here for a long time. Trading your respect and reputation for temporary gain or anything for that matter is utterly worthless.

Shout-out to the Veterans still here today, and sorry for my rant it's just a shame.

• Like 5

His skype never went offline, he ban evaded on another site, he acknowledged the warning from us and viewed the thread and didn't respond. How can his net go out, but his skype stay logged in the whole time?

That part can actually be disproved.

And I remember him saying he has a brother so he an say his bro created the account on pb.

What's funny is that he was online and knew what happened but didn't post or reply on Skype or anything.

And FYI, im on my Skype through my phone also. If my WiFi goes off, I'll still have internet through data on my phone and so I'll be logged in through Skype still so that part is iffy, but his story to me is just iffy.

Nonetheless he would have seen the messages? He would have sent at least one response.

Not if he had 3G. That is so slow. If he did have 3G opposed to 4G, hes probably innocent and did reply, but it's just so slow that it never loaded and now he's being accused as a scammer.

Man, now I feel for him... All this trouble just because he has shit internet and even shittier 3G.

Not if he had 3G. That is so slow. If he did have 3G opposed to 4G, hes probably innocent and did reply, but it's just so slow that it never loaded and now he's being accused as a scammer.

Man, now I feel for him... All this trouble just because he has shit internet and even shittier 3G.

3G is right quick, atleast in the uk its not bad (compared to my old wifi i guess)

I'm replying on 3g and enjoying the speed. Maybe he was only on GPRS ?

Ooh. Is he from the UK?

I'm from the US and have 4G. 3G for me is shit and thankfully I never have to use it.

When i had 3G i wanted to blow my brains out.

Scam quitting is truly a disappointment especially when I have had prior "friendships" with the people getting banned lately. Trust on the internet is so illusive, and it pains me to see another person go out in such a shameful and disrespectful manner that I once knew. For example I've known @Catastrophe for a year and a half, and built an extreme trust with him but now he is gone too. Off-topic, but I also find it ironic how people make fun of @Maldesto for scam quitting so long ago when he is still standing and yet so many have fallen on this site to their own greed. I have a deep respect to the people still with OSBot who have been here for a long time. Trading your respect and reputation for temporary gain or anything for that matter is utterly worthless.

Shout-out to the Veterans still here today, and sorry for my rant it's just a shame.

I actually felt something reading this. Give yourself a pat on the back bud. You're one of those Vets

I just want my money back. He's messaged me on Skype at 4:46 AM (1:06 PM now) and I've replied and he hasn't responded. I don't care what his intentions were at this point but if he wants to refund me let him. Slap him with a TWC and let him prove himself again like I'm having to do right now. I'm currently at a stand still because I dont have enough funds to continue my thread.