We need some Java men to fix the bot.

RoomScape

gl

Laz won't pay anyone.

Which is why this site is dying.

You need to spend money to make money. It doesn't work that you make money without doing anything - unless you're just in that very fortunate position which he, unfortunately, is not.

Edited by RoomScape
  • Like 2

You need money to spend money.

The reason they wanted to change their market model is because they don't have money to spend money (well either that or they are really greedy).

I find it hard to believe that they have no money whatsoever. 

I'll do it and make it some high quality shit.

I never knew you to be experienced in the ways of the java wizard.

When did you accumulate such knowledge?

I already offered @Laz to help out for free just to get this bot back to what it once was but he wasn't interested. I think they wanna do things their way n not have anyone tell them how to run the business.

That's all good and nice if your business was successful and you had an influx of profits and were in the position to tell people that, but that doesn't seem to be the case at the moment to be honest. Unless they have something planned to completely turn things around, they should accept any help they can.

I already offered @Laz to help out for free just to get this bot back to what it once was but he wasn't interested. I think they wanna do things their way n not have anyone tell them how to run the business.

which is exactly why the bot is dying slowly. With three devs and only one active one. If you dont accept any help that you can get, then your stuck with doing everything yourself. And its been like this for quite some time now. And i dont see any progress

Edited by josedpay
  • Like 1

That's all good and nice if your business was successful and you had an influx of profits and were in the position to tell people that, but that doesn't seem to be the case at the moment to be honest. Unless they have something planned to completely turn things around, they should accept any help they can.

I really hope so, this community has taught me a lot and given me a lot and it would be a shame to see it die. I would offer anything I can to revive it to what it once was as that was the prime days.

I'm going to have another chat with him and see if there's anything we can do ^_^

• Like 1