Road to making $1,000

TR33

Didn't get as much done as I wanted to with all this irl stuff I've been dealing with. Not to mention picking a VPS being a lot harder than I expected.

Plans for tomorrow are to buy the VPS I finally decided on and test some time's to do certain actions to schedule what I gotta do and at what time for max efficiency. Sunday will be testing that schedule out and showing my friend the plan. Monday will be my friend and I running the botfarm as we plan to do in the future, just on a smaller scale. Thinking somewhere between 3-5 f2p accounts a day for this initial test so the profits will be miniscule. If everything works out well then it'll be full steam ahead to making around $70 a day per person if all the numbers work out. laugh.png

These next few days are gonna be the dealbreaker. If it works then nothing will stop us. If not then it's a very painful walk back to the drawing boards.

• Like 1

Successful day in that I now know more of what I'm looking for in a VPS. Wasted some money, but it's all good. Also got to test out my scripts on 5 accounts. Only found one bug, but was able to fix it. Most of today's work has been pretty discouraging seeing how these VPS's just aren't cutting it, but I'm not giving up yet. This process here is what separates those that wish they could make good money off RS from those that actually do so imma keep on truckin.

If anyone has some experience troubleshooting Linux errors with osbot let me know. I pay well wink.png

The best advice I can give you is to keep friends out of this as much as possible. It can seem like a good idea at first, but soon one of you will grow hungry for more and it will all go down hill. I am speaking from experience... 

Funny you say that because i actually was thinking about that exact thing quite a bit today. I'm more of the work horse here and he's is more or less piggybacking off me. Not sure what I'm gonna do. Probably just gonna tell him exactly how I feel and see what we decide on. I definitely want my priorities to be friends over business.

• Like 1

Funny you say that because i actually was thinking about that exact thing quite a bit today. I'm more of the work horse here and he's is more or less piggybacking off me. Not sure what I'm gonna do. Probably just gonna tell him exactly how I feel and see what we decide on. I definitely want my priorities to be friends over business.

Maybe you can start with your friend in the beginning and after a while you can both do your own goldfarm and wont have to share profits.

Just a question, why do you choose VPS and not just proxies?