OSBot 2.2.9 - Patched isVisible(), mouse, interactions, randoms, etc

Laz

Hello community,

this release is for yesterday as I started promising daily updates for OSBot. This build features a couple of fixes I've been working on including a much more accurate isVisible() method which improves interaction handling significantly. Also the mouse algorithm has been tweaked slightly to show more realistic slow-downs and to look more human-like. 

For strange plant the bot now waits until the fruit is nearly or ready to be picked based on the plant's height. 

The internal antiban in the client has been adjusted slightly to behave differently.

Another update is coming tonight (specifically the auto-updater w/ improved bank scrolling).

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Laz and the OSBot Team.

• Like 6

Hello community,

this release is for yesterday as I started promising daily updates for OSBot. This build features a couple of fixes I've been working on including a much more accurate isVisible() method which improves interaction handling significantly. Also the mouse algorithm has been tweaked slightly to show more realistic slow-downs and to look more human-like. 

For strange plant the bot now waits until the fruit is nearly or ready to be picked based on the plant's height. 

The internal antiban in the client has been adjusted slightly to behave differently.

Another update is coming tonight (specifically the auto-updater w/ improved bank scrolling).

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Laz and the OSBot Team.

While you are looking at the bank scrolling, could you also take a look at the other bank related bugs?

• Like 1