Osbot is dying

Swaq

I am all for removing mandatory monthly renewals, because when I suggested it, it was totally different. They took my idea and twisted it and screwed the whole damn thing up.

Seeing as how it is now, what do you suggest?

Change the prices back to how they were on OSBot 1, but add a 3 month renewal of like .99 or something so people don't ask for refunds on scripts months down the road, or something of that sort?

Seeing as how it is now, what do you suggest?

Change the prices back to how they were on OSBot 1, but add a 3 month renewal of like .99 or something so people don't ask for refunds on scripts months down the road, or something of that sort?

Why not bring back OSB1 system.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :P

I'm laughing so hard right now.

You gotta give them some credit for the entertainment they provide.

I am all for removing mandatory monthly renewals, because when I suggested it, it was totally different. They took my idea and twisted it and screwed the whole damn thing up.

May I ask what your original idea was?

If the scripters weren't ignored all time and Laz would spend  a little more time with them this would be a high quality bot,

but since everybody keeps ignoring all messages and ideas from the scripters who spend so much time in this, this bot will indeed die when nothing is going to change.

So Laz better gets hes answer ready now bcs hes already 36 hours to late. (Thats how things roll here I assume)
Everything happends so slow in here, give an idea and maybe a month later that idea gets realised...

currently there only 2 option:

CHANGE or DIE

and with change I mean CHANGE within the week, don't take another 3 months to think and get screwed over,

All this slow *** working is really pissing me off so hard.

if you don't agree feel free to leave your opinion.

Khaleesi!

• Like 1