Molly's Thiever

Molly

Doesnt seem to work always in mirror mode - it does it a few times then it stops and does nothing.

Won't work on silk stalls in mirror mode, theivs a few then just stops.

when theiving stalls, the antiban will change tabs such as to the skills tab, the bot will then not be able to drop the items and or/ will stop theiving, also the ardy stall i died a few times from guards.

UPDATE: also when doing the tea stalls the bot will sometimes click to use the tea rather than dropping it which then means it cannot do anything and gets stuck also.

for some reason the bot works fine and then it get glitched out just needs to last and it would be a good bot.

Please fill out a bug report for any problems as outlined in my OP, this will help to quickly pin-point issues.  There was apparently an issue with loading entities in mirror mode people had been discussing this with 1.09(I believe), so that could have been the cause of some of these problems.  As far as fixing the problem with the bot attempting to drop tea and selecting "use" instead, that's an easy fix and I'll push an update to handle it.

Could i get a trial on this please? tempted to buy this

Hey man, could i get trial? smile.png

I would like to request a trial.

Hey! i would love to test it out and see how it runs smile.png a trial would be awesome! Thanks in advance

Just gave you all 48hr trials.

Script doesn't even work past 30 seconds.

Error on the furstall.

[ERROR][bot #1][07/12 02:46:42 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.api.Map.distance(Lorg/osbot/rs07/api/model/Entity;)I
at coN.a(f:198)
at Main.onLoop(z:214)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(zo:164)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by fugang254

Error on the furstall.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.api.Map.distance(Lorg/osbot/rs07/api/model/Entity;)I

Map.distance has been removed in the latest OSBot update, give script developers some time to adjust to the changes :)

Can I get a trial please

A method in the API has been changed and I will fix this script tomorrow. After that I will give you a trial.

Make a blackjack plz =]

Will be working on this tomorrow, it currently blackjacks at menaphites but doesn't do a great job at it.

Error on the furstall.

Map.distance has been removed in the latest OSBot update, give script developers some time to adjust to the changes smile.png

Thanks, both of you, for the information. This will be fixed tomorrow after I get off work at the latest.

Edit: Update made to fix the issues caused by the removal of map.distance and map.walk from the API, pushing now and will give out trials after I confirm the SDN reflects the changes.

Edited by Molly
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic