Molly's Thiever

Molly

I've had this script for quite some time and like that you updated the gui with more npcs/stalls to choose from. I was wondering (if it hasn't been suggested yet) that when stealing cakes/bread from the ardougne stall maybe give an option to bank the items? The xp/hr is progressively slower imo when it right clicks to drop the food and misses the next spawn because someone else is in the world. (granted I could hop until I find an empty world but that's not ideal) Plus I would rather just bank the cakes/bread so I have food for other uses without having to start training fishing.

Can I get a trial of this? I'd like to test before buying.

yo can I get a trial pls. I've got enough cash to buy 4-5 scripts and I'm interested in this one but I want to make sure it'll run properly without any CPU/Java issues or anything before paying $6 for it. thanks in advance!

You both have trials now.

great script biggrin.png

Thanks.

I've had this script for quite some time and like that you updated the gui with more npcs/stalls to choose from. I was wondering (if it hasn't been suggested yet) that when stealing cakes/bread from the ardougne stall maybe give an option to bank the items? The xp/hr is progressively slower imo when it right clicks to drop the food and misses the next spawn because someone else is in the world. (granted I could hop until I find an empty world but that's not ideal) Plus I would rather just bank the cakes/bread so I have food for other uses without having to start training fishing.

I can work on that as of next week, finals this week so that's where all my time is currently invested.

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Molly's Thiever
  • Maldesto locked this topic