APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

9 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey, please refer to the post above you which i've copied here:

Hopefully the issue should be resolved in the not-so-distant future, but until then there's no much I can do :(

Apa

Hey no worries, I was the one who didn't read the recent thread before buying, I'll wait for the update :) Thanks for letting me know though!

16 hours ago, danie134 said:

Hiya ive been using the cooker for a while now. it uset to work perfect. but now at rogues den it seems to go random and walks over the place and just stops and stands on the fire

Hey, not sure why this would be. Nothing has changed on the script side. If you're using low cpu mode or mirror, i'd advise against them - if not, perhaps try re-starting OSBot?

10 hours ago, DEARMAMMA said:

does it have wine making

No - sorry ! :(

42 minutes ago, micamanx said:

This is the script I use for hosidius cooking and cooking karambwans. So far it has worked flawlessly. Would highly recommend if you are looking for more features than the den cooker, which is a good free alternative if you dont want to pay for a cooking script.

<3 Glad the script fits what you were looking for! Thanks for the kind words - greatly appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, xLoCo said:

@Apaec Any chance you would be adding making wines to this script?

Perhaps, although it might warrant a change in price as would the introduction of any other niche cooking method.

That being said, I think there are some good free wine making scripts on the SDN, so be sure to check them out!

Apa

16 hours ago, Makeitstack said:

Hi APA @Apaec you please add in the Myth's guild cooking range it's the closest one to the bank

Perhaps, although my account cannot get there. I'll try and complete the quest or get a hold of an account to add it- thanks for the suggestion!

In the mean time, I can recommend mor-ul-rek !

Apa