APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

5 hours ago, B_unlimited said:

After the script returns from a break and enters the bank pin, the mouse spazzes out and starts to move around really quickly and misclicks.

Hey,

Not sure why this would be, pin stuff is handled by OSBot since that information is privileged. Perhaps try running on an account without a bank pin, and if you're using mirror, perhaps try switching to Stealth injection?

Cheers

On 2/9/2018 at 12:30 PM, Apaec said:

Hey,

Not sure why this would be, pin stuff is handled by OSBot since that information is privileged. Perhaps try running on an account without a bank pin, and if you're using mirror, perhaps try switching to Stealth injection?

Cheers

I can confirm it is not a mirror/stealth error, it is infact OSBOT spazzing the mouse. But when there is a slight lag, the script likes to spam click open doors, specifically varrock east. Please have a waiting condition in there to keep it from spamming like crazy.

3 hours ago, Felx said:

Hi Apa, I'm sorry I've already asked once for the trial but I completely didn't notice that you replied, and I never got the chance to use it. Could I get another trial? (I will be on the lookup for this one) If you don't want to, I completely understand.

Sure thing, i've started a fresh trial on your account now. Enjoy!

• Like 1

For some reason bot crashes for me.  Sharks @ Den.  Crashes after taking out sharks from bank, and selecting them.  Maybe because of the Thursday update but I thought I would get some confirmation.

[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 12:54:30 PM]: Script started: APA AIO Cooker by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 12:54:32 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 12:54:54 PM]: GUI data accepted: [location=Rogues' Den, food=Raw shark -> Shark].
[ERROR][Bot #1][03/01 12:55:03 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.getSelectedItemName()Ljava/lang/String;
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.Inventory.getSelectedItemName(ue:59)
	at uk.co.ramyun.cooker.b.con.C(w:177)
	at uk.co.ramyun.cooker.b.con.D(w:229)
	at uk.co.ramyun.cooker.core.Main.onLoop(uc:50)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(hj:225)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by ox02

28 minutes ago, ox02 said:

For some reason bot crashes for me.  Sharks @ Den.  Crashes after taking out sharks from bank, and selecting them.  Maybe because of the Thursday update but I thought I would get some confirmation.

[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 12:54:30 PM]: Script started: APA AIO Cooker by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 12:54:32 PM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 12:54:54 PM]: GUI data accepted: [location=Rogues' Den, food=Raw shark -> Shark].
[ERROR][Bot #1][03/01 12:55:03 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.getSelectedItemName()Ljava/lang/String;
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.Inventory.getSelectedItemName(ue:59)
	at uk.co.ramyun.cooker.b.con.C(w:177)
	at uk.co.ramyun.cooker.b.con.D(w:229)
	at uk.co.ramyun.cooker.core.Main.onLoop(uc:50)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(hj:225)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I believe the bot is down following the game update. Please be patient while the devs patch up the client (:

Just wanted to note I've experienced some issues starting the bot at shrimps in rouges den, it won't actually start cooking, just selects the shrimp. Gonna manually get past them and see if it continues with other fish.

EDIT

Seems like its not just shrimps, gets stuck at selecting fish and doesn't progress. Should have got the trial :P

Edited by w0000t

1 hour ago, w0000t said:

Just wanted to note I've experienced some issues starting the bot at shrimps in rouges den, it won't actually start cooking, just selects the shrimp. Gonna manually get past them and see if it continues with other fish.

EDIT

Seems like its not just shrimps, gets stuck at selecting fish and doesn't progress. Should have got the trial :P

Osbot is all fucked after the update m8, don't talk about Apa like that. 

5 hours ago, w0000t said:

EDIT

Hey, please refer to the post above you which i've copied here:

On 3/1/2018 at 6:24 PM, Apaec said:

I believe the bot is down following the game update. Please be patient while the devs patch up the client (:

Hopefully the issue should be resolved in the not-so-distant future, but until then there's no much I can do :(

Apa

10 hours ago, w0000t said:

EDIT

This is just because of the new runescape update i think, it worked fine a week ago

• Like 1