APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

59 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, thanks for the detailed report!

It looks like it's trying to walk to the fire for some reason, even though it's already there.  I will take a look at the code now and figure out why it doesn't close the bank, but i'm not sure why it's trying to walk.

Is this on Stealth Injection? 

Apa

Yes.

10 hours ago, rallostar said:

Can you add lighting a fire at GE?

Uhh, this would be a little tricky with the current infrastructure. It is something I could do (I can do anything!), but it is quite an inefficient method to train and increases the likelihood for error. I'd suggest just buying varrock tabs for quick access to the GE if that is what you need!

3 hours ago, dailysmoker said:

92 cooking so far, seems flawless! :)

Glad to hear! Awesome progress (:

52 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Uhh, this would be a little tricky with the current infrastructure. It is something I could do (I can do anything!), but it is quite an inefficient method to train and increases the likelihood for error. I'd suggest just buying varrock tabs for quick access to the GE if that is what you need!

Glad to hear! Awesome progress (:

It's more about DMM. Would be worth a lot for me. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, darthknightl said:

Am I just blindly mistaken or does this not support wine making? I was extremely let down when I couldn't find this option.

No, this script only supports cooking items on a fire/range, it does not support other niche cooking activities such as wine making, pie making, pizza making, gnome restaurant, ... .

I was considering implementing winemaking even though it's unrelated to cooking, but that may warrant a price change as it risks infringing the store rules. I believe there are other specific wine making scripts available on the SDN, be sure to take a look!

Sorry about that, hopefully the script will still be of use, but if not you can always request a refund!

Apa

35 minutes ago, Apaec said:

No, this script only supports cooking items on a fire/range, it does not support other niche cooking activities such as wine making, pie making, pizza making, gnome restaurant, ... .

I was considering implementing winemaking even though it's unrelated to cooking, but that may warrant a price change as it risks infringing the store rules. I believe there are other specific wine making scripts available on the SDN, be sure to take a look!

Sorry about that, hopefully the script will still be of use, but if not you can always request a refund!

Apa

Ah ok! The wine support issue doesn't set me back too much!

I've used lots of the other features that the script offers and they work beautifully. Great work overall, you're one of my favorite scripters. Keep up the good work!  :ditto:

• Like 1