APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

Not absolutely blaming this script, also credit that my IP was hot, but I received a ban on an account that was primarily using this script, my theory is that part of the reason the ban occured is that the bot at times will close the bank for no apparent reason. I don't know much about bots that's just my theory. The script was pretty good though and very reasonably priced. 

1 hour ago, LovelyThief said:

Any plan to add support for making pizzas? (Just adding anchovies to pizza)

Still unsure about this, I can't really add just one item, if I add one pizza I will have to add them all, along with all potatoes etc. With that power, the script would have to change price as to not infringe the store rules, and i'm not sure if i'm ready to do that just yet. I might write a fresh script to do it too keep the price of this script low, but it depends on my schedule at the moment & whether I have the time! 

Cheers

The bot seems to be messing up a bit, I'm using the "move mouse outside of screen" feature while at the hosidious kitchen. It'll type random numbers into the chat box, run outside then back inside the room and the mouse is freaking out by jumping between sides of the screen, it only started happening about after an hour and a half of botting. 

apaCooker.png

13 hours ago, urnutzmyboot said:

The bot seems to be messing up a bit, I'm using the "move mouse outside of screen" feature while at the hosidious kitchen. It'll type random numbers into the chat box, run outside then back inside the room and the mouse is freaking out by jumping between sides of the screen, it only started happening about after an hour and a half of botting. 

apaCooker.png

That's really strange... thanks for reporting. I will take a look now.

18 minutes ago, Qua said:

Thanks for the trial.

Sometimes I get stuck with the door in Edgeville.

Hopefully this will be fixed

Hey

Doors are a bit tricky but it should never get stuck; What exactly do you mean by stuck? Are there any console logs / position co-ordinates/screenshots that you can provide that might shed more light on what went wrong? If this is a regular occurrence, I would suggest moving somewhere where there are no obstacles!

Cheers

Apa

38 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey

Doors are a bit tricky but it should never get stuck; What exactly do you mean by stuck? Are there any console logs / position co-ordinates/screenshots that you can provide that might shed more light on what went wrong? If this is a regular occurrence, I would suggest moving somewhere where there are no obstacles!

Cheers

Apa

Don't have printscreens atm. I can get you a few later on.

Any idea for a cooking spot without doors in f2p?
I might try lumbridge?

Thanks for the fast respons, keep up the good work!

Qua. (L)

51 minutes ago, Qua said:

Don't have printscreens atm. I can get you a few later on.

Any idea for a cooking spot without doors in f2p?
I might try lumbridge?

Thanks for the fast respons, keep up the good work!

Qua. (L)

No worries. Ah, F2P. That's a little annoying - I don't think there's a door-free spot. Perhaps Al-kharid is the best, I have yet to implement Lumbridge.

Cheers

On 9/27/2017 at 10:09 AM, Apaec said:

No worries. Ah, F2P. That's a little annoying - I don't think there's a door-free spot. Perhaps Al-kharid is the best, I have yet to implement Lumbridge.

Cheers

Hey Apaec, the latest osbot update broke the script I think.

5e9d9a5e5e.png

Happens at Rogue's Den, can't find the fire anymore. Might need a fix. 

8 hours ago, Maldesto said:

Runs perfect except for when you run out of food it just stands in the bank and doesn't stop the script or log out. So I literally just sat idle for 4 hours logging in and out...............................

Thanks for letting me know; I just did a test run and had a look at the code - it seems that when I implemented the highly requested target feature, the stopping for that took priority over banking-related stopping, causing the script to sit idle. I've just pushed an update (Version 3.09) with a fix for this which I tested now and is working well. Sorry about that!

-Apa

8 hours ago, Kappa Keepo said:

Hey Apaec, the latest osbot update broke the script I think.

5e9d9a5e5e.png

Happens at Rogue's Den, can't find the fire anymore. Might need a fix. 

Heya! 

I've just done a test run at Rogues Den; the script seems to be working well: 

8WtopSZ.jpg

I'm not sure what could be causing this issue for you - if you encounter it again, please let me know! (:

Apa

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Apaec said:

Heya! 

I've just done a test run at Rogues Den; the script seems to be working well: 

I'm not sure what could be causing this issue for you - if you encounter it again, please let me know! (:

Apa

Looks like it's working now. Not sure what was wrong with it yesterday. It is on occasion clicking one square to the left of the fire and walks you on top of it. Not sure if it's cause I'm on mirror mode or what. 

Edited by Kappa Keepo
  • Like 1