APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

17 minutes ago, nocte said:

@Apaec

I saw that this scripts supports potatoes.  Does this mean it supports making of all the different potatoes? (tuna potatoes, potatoes with cheese, etc.) I'm mainly interested in tuna potatoes 

Hey, this script only cooks items on fires/ranges - It will cook Tuna for you, and turn raw potatoes to cooked ones, but will not combine the items in any way. Cheers!

Bought the script. Only plan was to use it at hosidius, and possibly a new account.

I tried the script at the hosidius kitchen, and it moves very much like a bot. I understand that it is a bot, but the range and bank chest are both visible when going from one action to another. What I don't understand is why can't the bot use the food on the range while standing at the bank chest, and then click the chest to open the bank while standing at the range.

Haven't found any issues otherwise. Tread lightly.

4 hours ago, DuckingLost said:

Bought the script. Only plan was to use it at hosidius, and possibly a new account.

I tried the script at the hosidius kitchen, and it moves very much like a bot. I understand that it is a bot, but the range and bank chest are both visible when going from one action to another. What I don't understand is why can't the bot use the food on the range while standing at the bank chest, and then click the chest to open the bank while standing at the range.

Haven't found any issues otherwise. Tread lightly.

Cheers for this. Yes this is caused by a recent OSBot interaction change which makes walking always use the minimap which might be the root of the issue. Since hosidius is an unusually convenient location, the walking is a bit tricky to handle. I plan to change the way it executes in the near future and am experimenting with code alternatives, i'll see what I can do to improve it! (:

Apa

• Like 2

On 8/7/2017 at 4:33 PM, LovelyThief said:

Can you add in a timer to the script.. e.x bot till x level or bot for x minutes? Many scripts have this, and it would be nice to have this too, that way I can babysit less.

MASSIVE UPDATE!!!!!! (:

I've spent the majority of today working on this update as there were a number of features which were in high demand and a couple of things that needed fixing. I also added some QoL changes to make running the script a more pleasant experience.

Version 3.08:

• Fully fledged target system implemented. This system allows you to configure exactly when you want to stop the script, so that it runs no longer than you need it to. You can set stop conditions such as:
    • Exp gained limit (e.g stop after 5000xp gained)
    • Time passed (e.g stop after running for 10 minutes)
    • Level reached (e.g stop when level 66 cooking reached)
    • All stop conditions rest on top of the basic supply conditions, i.e if you run out of fish to cook, the script will stop anyway, even if you haven't reached your target.
  • To host this target system, i've made some changes to the startup Gui - see the updated image below!

Atp4k7e.png

• Speaking of the Gui, i've also added text tool-tips to most of the options to iron out any ambiguity as to what each option does. This means that, if you're not sure about what a setting does, you can just hover over the option and it should explain it in more detail. The Gui also remains fully resizeable to cater for higher resolution displays.
  • The Paint: I've made huge changes to the paint and completely re-worked the back-end to give as much information as possible. The changes that i've made are below:
    • Added anti-aliasing to the paint to make text more readable (Mainly added to host smaller text font sizes)
    • Changed colours to higher contrast counterparts to make data easier to read
    • Changed progress bar code to potentially cater for multiple bars, and adjusted colours to better fit the cooking theme.
    • Added scrolling paint logger to the canvas which shows script run-time details on the screen instead of requiring you to open the console. This should help with future debugging.
    • Made all elements to the paint movable! This means you can drag and drop the paint to wherever you please on the canvas and it will remain there, so you can move stuff off-screen or out of the way of the game interface. Note that the paint remains somewhat transparent so you should still be able to click through it without issues.
    • New settings in the ui allow you to remove elements that you don't need, so you can always hide the logger or paint should you so choose.
  • I've made some additional changes to Karambwan cooking. The script will now use a Gaussian-distribution based string generation algorithm to come up with potentially suffixed make-X values for the 'enter amount' interface. This adds further randomisation to the script incase it was not random enough already! (:
  • I took a look at Hosidius and experimented with alternative arrangements for sequencing the interactions, however I concluded that what is in place at the moment is the optimum solution. Unfortunately it is a bit of a compromise but the safest and most reliably system is already in place!

There are probably other things that I changed in addition to the above, but much more minor. Since this is such a large update, I would not be surprised if I missed something while soak-testing and a bug may have slipped through somewhere. If this is the case, please let me know so that I can get it fixed ASAP!

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Apa

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Apaec said:

MASSIVE UPDATE!!!!!! (:

I've spent the majority of today working on this update as there were a number of features which were in high demand and a couple of things that needed fixing. I also added some QoL changes to make running the script a more pleasant experience.

Version 3.08:

• Fully fledged target system implemented. This system allows you to configure exactly when you want to stop the script, so that it runs no longer than you need it to. You can set stop conditions such as:
    • Exp gained limit (e.g stop after 5000xp gained)
    • Time passed (e.g stop after running for 10 minutes)
    • Level reached (e.g stop when level 66 cooking reached)
    • All stop conditions rest on top of the basic supply conditions, i.e if you run out of fish to cook, the script will stop anyway, even if you haven't reached your target.
  • To host this target system, i've made some changes to the startup Gui - see the updated image below!

Atp4k7e.png

• Speaking of the Gui, i've also added text tool-tips to most of the options to iron out any ambiguity as to what each option does. This means that, if you're not sure about what a setting does, you can just hover over the option and it should explain it in more detail. The Gui also remains fully resizeable to cater for higher resolution displays.
  • The Paint: I've made huge changes to the paint and completely re-worked the back-end to give as much information as possible. The changes that i've made are below:
    • Added anti-aliasing to the paint to make text more readable (Mainly added to host smaller text font sizes)
    • Changed colours to higher contrast counterparts to make data easier to read
    • Changed progress bar code to potentially cater for multiple bars, and adjusted colours to better fit the cooking theme.
    • Added scrolling paint logger to the canvas which shows script run-time details on the screen instead of requiring you to open the console. This should help with future debugging.
    • Made all elements to the paint movable! This means you can drag and drop the paint to wherever you please on the canvas and it will remain there, so you can move stuff off-screen or out of the way of the game interface. Note that the paint remains somewhat transparent so you should still be able to click through it without issues.
    • New settings in the ui allow you to remove elements that you don't need, so you can always hide the logger or paint should you so choose.
  • I've made some additional changes to Karambwan cooking. The script will now use a Gaussian-distribution based string generation algorithm to come up with potentially suffixed make-X values for the 'enter amount' interface. This adds further randomisation to the script incase it was not random enough already! (:
  • I took a look at Hosidius and experimented with alternative arrangements for sequencing the interactions, however I concluded that what is in place at the moment is the optimum solution. Unfortunately it is a bit of a compromise but the safest and most reliably system is already in place!

There are probably other things that I changed in addition to the above, but much more minor. Since this is such a large update, I would not be surprised if I missed something while soak-testing and a bug may have slipped through somewhere. If this is the case, please let me know so that I can get it fixed ASAP!

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Apa

yay :)

Very satisfied, thank you.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mk123 said:

May I have a trail please

Ofcourse; i've given you a 48h trial as I recently pushed an update but this update isn't live to the SDN yet. 48 hours should hopefully be enough to overlap with the release of this update, so you should be able to try the new features which i've added. If the 48h elapses and the update is still not live (i.e the gui does not look like this: Atp4k7e.png ) then let me know and I will sort you out with another trial.

Apa