APA AIO Cooker

Apaec

Hey, I have a problem with Hosidius Kitchen cooking. The bot goes in-between the ovens way too often and it's really suspicious to other people. People called me out as a bot and most likely reported as well. Any legit player, especially who spends a longer period of time at Hosidius Kitchen will not really mess up simple clicks like that. Most have a specific camera angle where they don't have to right-click the oven but when the bot moves in-between the ovens, it messes up with their clicks and makes them call me out for it and if I am not watching the bot and responding back, I will most likely get reported.

Edited by Sanders

9 hours ago, Sanders said:

Hey, I have a problem with Hosidius Kitchen cooking. The bot goes in-between the ovens way too often and it's really suspicious to other people. People called me out as a bot and most likely reported as well. Any legit player, especially who spends a longer period of time at Hosidius Kitchen will not really mess up simple clicks like that. Most have a specific camera angle where they don't have to right-click the oven but when the bot moves in-between the ovens, it messes up with their clicks and makes them call me out for it and if I am not watching the bot and responding back, I will most likely get reported.

Cheers for raising this concern; It doesn't seem to be happening to me though. Are you using mirror mode or stealth injection? You might find switching over could help!

1 hour ago, Reet said:

The script won't work anymore I guess since the interface changed? Will be the same for all your scripts :(

Just now, purplewatilla said:

Game update changing loads of interfaces today. I'd advise not botting for a few days, boys.

Hi guys,

Am aware of this change. I will work on fixing this as soon as possible; please be patient!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BakersSpear said:

got updated have to select how many you want to cook can this we fixed on the bot?

Please refer to the post I made yesterday; I'm currently working on a system for this which I hope to have finished by tonight, but cannot make any promises!

21 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hi guys,

Am aware of this change. I will work on fixing this as soon as possible; please be patient!

UPDATE!

Version 3.10

• Fixed interface interactions to be in line with recent OSRS changes
    • The script will select the 'All' option unless already selected
  • Slightly adjusted cooking interaction logic

Edit: Just pushed version 3.11 - I fixed a couple of issues with menu handling for cooking raw meats on fires instead of stoves; it seems some of the menus differ. The updates will merge and go live together.

Please allow up to 24 hours for the developers to verify the update and push it live.

Apa

7 hours ago, BakersSpear said:

got updated have to select how many you want to cook can this we fixed on the bot?

On 10/19/2017 at 6:38 PM, Reet said:

Let us know when it's fixed :)

On 10/19/2017 at 3:28 PM, purplewatilla said:

Game update changing loads of interfaces today. I'd advise not botting for a few days, boys.

Please refer to post above!

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...