OSBot 2.2.2 - New server, offline support, more!

Laz

Thanks for all that you do, this will make my life so much easier smile.png Thanks for pushing these updates, will be superb when they are live.

Also, I know this isnt the best place to say this, but Im not sure if it is just me, but mystery box random is a bit odd, it waits for about 10 to build up in the inventory and then solves all 10 back to back... not sure if this is just a bug with a osbot 1 script running on osbot 2, or something else... either way, it works after a while, just thought I would bring this to your attention.

I get the mystery boxes often and the client solves them quickly without letting them build up.

As OneLuckyDuck said, I'm pretty sure that the solver is perfectly fine. It might have something to do with your script. If you're using Eliot and my fighter script, for example, we disabled the mysterious box random solver if you're in combat, because you can't solve it when you're under attack, and might end up dying.

P.S.S. We're going to start adding new ways to sell scripts including pay-per-usage and pay-per-tab to make scripts MORE AFFORDABLE!

When is this going to be added?

In my case, I find this feature very interesting because I find it unfair for users to buy my staker script for the full price when they are not even sure they will use it more than a few days.

I am pretty sure this will be useful for many users and scripters.

Edited by denoxum