OSBot 2.2.2 - New server, offline support, more!

Laz

Hello community,

As Zach posted earlier, the development team has been working FULL-TIME for the past couple of days on the new server backend that handles OSBot. This new server will fix the "Already online" issues which many of you have experienced and will also make the fail-rate on loading script lists and starting scripts nearly zero!

We've updated the minor version of OSBot to 2.2.X. We're starting out on version 2.2.2 instead of 2.2.1 because 2.2.1 was leaked for a few seconds on the download page and further patches were implemented.

Also some bugs have been fixed with the API...

• Arrows/Rings equipment slots have been fixed. Turns out they were swapped in the last build.
  • ItemContainer.onlyContains has been patched
  • Surprise Exam has been patched
  • More....

Happy botting on our new more stable servers!

Download: http://osbot.org/get/index.php

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Laz, Zach, and the rest of the OSBot Team.

P.S. Guess what FREE users? We're now letting you open TWO tabs at the same time.

P.S.S. We're going to start adding new ways to sell scripts including pay-per-usage and pay-per-tab to make scripts MORE AFFORDABLE!

Stay tuned for more updates coming out!

P.S.S.S. An OSBot 1 patch with backported random event solver fixes will come out tomorrow. Sorry for the delayed ETAs but we have more time to work on it now. You can use OSBot 2 for now and request a free trial for scripts you've bought on OSBot 1.

• Like 18

Zach had said it was on your list of things to do, however I was wondering if you could give us some better estimates on how long It would take to update the client to support logging in on pvp worlds, which requires an extra "continue" before allowing you to log in. Thanks for your response.

A patch for this will come out tomorrow. I've been aware of the issue but have been working full-time on this update. 

A patch for this will come out tomorrow. I've been aware of the issue but have been working full-time on this update. 

Thanks for all that you do, this will make my life so much easier smile.png Thanks for pushing these updates, will be superb when they are live.

Also, I know this isnt the best place to say this, but Im not sure if it is just me, but mystery box random is a bit odd, it waits for about 10 to build up in the inventory and then solves all 10 back to back... not sure if this is just a bug with a osbot 1 script running on osbot 2, or something else... either way, it works after a while, just thought I would bring this to your attention.

Edited by SSF Gorilla
  • Like 1

Thanks for all that you do, this will make my life so much easier smile.png Thanks for pushing these updates, will be superb when they are live.

Also, I know this isnt the best place to say this, but Im not sure if it is just me, but mystery box random is a bit odd, it waits for about 10 to build up in the inventory and then solves all 10 back to back... not sure if this is just a bug with a osbot 1 script running on osbot 2, or something else... either way, it works after a while, just thought I would bring this to your attention.

I'll look into it, thanks man.

I'll look into it, thanks man.

I get the mystery boxes often and the client solves them quickly without letting them build up.