Molly Hobgoblins

Molly

Does this script still run good? I really like the idea of it and I would also possibly use it in the future.

I have not had any complaints from any of my users, although personally I have not ran it lately. I can give you a 24 hour trial if you would like to try it before purchasing, just inbox me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a refund request on this, you have 48 hours to confirm it works or I will remove it from the store.

Sorry for the slow response, working fine for me. Only fix needed was changing the names of a few herbs for price grabbing due to Zybez changing the way they named clean herbs. http://imgur.com/HaF788v

Edited by Molly

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This script needs a few updates, it gets stuck walking sometimes and sometimes will just click the ground repeatedly in one spot causing death.  I just bought this two days ago IDK if i can get a refund or not but its frustrating. 

specifically walking to point 18 was one spot where it got stuck, I only encountered it clicking the ground repeatedly by the hobgoblins.  Otherwise it banked well when it got there.

Edited by bensfriend1