Molly Hobgoblins

Molly

I can add customizable looting lists, and intend to do so within the next week.

Awesome! Also noticed something, I did indeed get stuck on the way to the bank so you might want to implement some kind of failsafe for the pathways.

Another thing, I sometimes get this error when they drop Limp roots/Law runes/Nature runes

[iNFO][bot #1][02/10 10:19:04 PM]: Loot item is on blacklist
[iNFO][bot #1][02/10 10:19:05 PM]: Loot item found
[iNFO][bot #1][02/10 10:19:05 PM]: Loot item is on blacklist
[iNFO][bot #1][02/10 10:19:06 PM]: Loot item found
[iNFO][bot #1][02/10 10:19:06 PM]: Loot item is on blacklist
[iNFO][bot #1][02/10 10:19:07 PM]: Loot item found
[iNFO][bot #1][02/10 10:19:07 PM]: Loot item is on blacklist

Awesome! Also noticed something, I did indeed get stuck on the way to the bank so you might want to implement some kind of failsafe for the pathways.

Another thing, I sometimes get this error when they drop Limp roots/Law runes/Nature runes

[iNFO][bot #1][02/10 10:19:04 PM]: Loot item is on blacklist
[iNFO][bot #1][02/10 10:19:05 PM]: Loot item found
[iNFO][bot #1][02/10 10:19:05 PM]: Loot item is on blacklist
[iNFO][bot #1][02/10 10:19:06 PM]: Loot item found
[iNFO][bot #1][02/10 10:19:06 PM]: Loot item is on blacklist
[iNFO][bot #1][02/10 10:19:07 PM]: Loot item found
[iNFO][bot #1][02/10 10:19:07 PM]: Loot item is on blacklist

Stucks when walking are a client error with WalkingEvent, devs are working on it, but I am making a work around that I'm testing now. The loot thing is also a client issue, when the loot stack is several items the client for some reason will not detect the item properly which will cause the bot to spaz out and sit there while being attacked till it dies, I have reported this issue to the devs. The log you see is the only work around I can implement, the tile that the loot is on when it causes the bot to spaz out gets black listed for a bit over 2 minutes, that way the bot will not attempt to loot anything on that tile so it won't die. Unfortunately this can cause loot to be lost, however the only alternative is risking the bot dying.

Stucks when walking are a client error with WalkingEvent, devs are working on it, but I am making a work around that I'm testing now. The loot thing is also a client issue, when the loot stack is several items the client for some reason will not detect the item properly which will cause the bot to spaz out and sit there while being attacked till it dies, I have reported this issue to the devs. The log you see is the only work around I can implement, the tile that the loot is on when it causes the bot to spaz out gets black listed for a bit over 2 minutes, that way the bot will not attempt to loot anything on that tile so it won't die. Unfortunately this can cause loot to be lost, however the only alternative is risking the bot dying.

What if you just have auto-retaliate enabled on your account? Would that somehow contradict the eating line of code?

If I understand correctly, it'll just keep clicking on the tile even if there's no loot on it?

Not sure what you mean by that. Did you mean looting not eating? The problem with the looting is rather than the bot try one single time to interact with the loot and return that it failed it tries multiple times before returning a false. This happens for roughly 20 seconds if it fails to loot, after that time period I can have that tile blacklisted as the bot returns the interaction failed, but during the time that it's trying to interact there is nothing that can be done to prevent the spam clicking.

Not sure what you mean by that. Did you mean looting not eating? The problem with the looting is rather than the bot try one single time to interact with the loot and return that it failed it tries multiple times before returning a false. This happens for roughly 20 seconds if it fails to loot, after that time period I can have that tile blacklisted as the bot returns the interaction failed, but during the time that it's trying to interact there is nothing that can be done to prevent the spam clicking.

I see, but my issue is that it doesn't even attempt to loot the limp root as soon as it drops, it simply gives me that blacklist error as soon as the item becomes visible and just attacks another goblin.

I feel as if I'm losing a lot of profit when I'm not babysitting it.

I see, but my issue is that it doesn't even attempt to loot the limp root as soon as it drops, it simply gives me that blacklist error as soon as the item becomes visible and just attacks another goblin.

I feel as if I'm losing a lot of profit when I'm not babysitting it.

It shouldn't be doing that, the tile does stay blacklisted for 2 minutes or so though, so if more loot drops on the tile after its blacklisted it won't be looted until two minutes after the initial blacklist. If it's able to loot it. The loot isn't blacklisted the moment it drops, unlootable items will be blacklisted 20 seconds or so after the loot method is called and failed, the information in the log is spammed because of the way it is coded it is simply stating that loot exists on a blacklisted tile. I have changed this in the next version so that it's not spammed. I'll be running more testing today and then pushing the update.

• Like 1

It shouldn't be doing that, the tile does stay blacklisted for 2 minutes or so though, so if more loot drops on the tile after its blacklisted it won't be looted until two minutes after the initial blacklist. If it's able to loot it. The loot isn't blacklisted the moment it drops, unlootable items will be blacklisted 20 seconds or so after the loot method is called and failed, the information in the log is spammed because of the way it is coded it is simply stating that loot exists on a blacklisted tile. I have changed this in the next version so that it's not spammed. I'll be running more testing today and then pushing the update.

Sounds good, sadly one of my accounts have been banned xD 

Not going to blame you, because I have multiple macroing major bans on my current IP.. So I suppose its time to move on to proxies hahaha.

• 2 weeks later...

just bought this script, its pretty fucked up lol... -.- update pls...

it doesnt take the teletab to hobgoblins, it just uses it at bank and then walks to hobgoblins without the tab. also, if you use tab+ agi shortcut, it does the same and sometimes doesnt withdraw enough food from bank.

Thanks, fixing it now.  The issue with food withdrawing is a client issue with "Withdraw X", the tab issue is not and I am on it.

Edit: Running the script for a bit to test the update, but the issue should be fixed now, version will be 3.1.

Edited by Molly