Molly Hobgoblins

Molly

When using falador teleport it just stands in the middle of falador near the statue after tabbing, it also has many other bugs while banking/walking that need to be fixed, You REALLY should redo the walking path for both east and west bank methods. I really would love it.

Fally teleporting will be fixed in next update, testing it right now. Banking has been changed a bit. For food you will now need to enter the name of the food, not the id. What is wrong with the pathing for east and west? I have not experienced bugs with it after the fix I implemented the other day.

it keeps spam clicking the bank so its failing many times banking and the banking usually takes like 1-2min lol.

I did not have this issue my last time testing it, however I'll test it again tonight. Can you please include logs? They are imperative in situations like this to finding the issue causing a problem. If for example the log is stating the bank method is being called 15 times, that's helpful. If it's showing nothing is being called that's also helpful.

Edited by Molly

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...