Molly Hobgoblins

Molly

This script needs a few updates, it gets stuck walking sometimes and sometimes will just click the ground repeatedly in one spot causing death.  I just bought this two days ago IDK if i can get a refund or not but its frustrating. 

specifically walking to point 18 was one spot where it got stuck, I only encountered it clicking the ground repeatedly by the hobgoblins.  Otherwise it banked well when it got there.

Thanks for the bug report, will fix it within 24 hours.

Thanks for the bug report, will fix it within 24 hours.

FYI it was walking point 18 on the way BACK to the bank, idk if it gets stuck elsewhere but it was stuck right along that fence parallel to the minning guild.  IDK what was causing the continuous clicking in one spot on the ground alllowing the char to die but im guessing it was from some sort of looting function with no time-out.  Overall I have made back my 2.50 so far with this script cuz im up to over a mil even with these errors.

it does have a tendency to try to attack other peoples goblins too as well as hitting one, trying to hit another one and then moving back to the original one.

Edited by bensfriend1

FYI it was walking point 18 on the way BACK to the bank, idk if it gets stuck elsewhere but it was stuck right along that fence parallel to the minning guild.  IDK what was causing the continuous clicking in one spot on the ground alllowing the char to die but im guessing it was from some sort of looting function with no time-out.  Overall I have made back my 2.50 so far with this script cuz im up to over a mil even with these errors.

it does have a tendency to try to attack other peoples goblins too as well as hitting one, trying to hit another one and then moving back to the original one.

Yeah this script really needs to be improved, I got the banerino from it dying last night and sitting in lumbridge doing nothing.  I paid for a premium script I expect premium results....  Not to say i didnt expect to get banned but it wasnt from using it too much it from the bot's failure.

Yeah this script really needs to be improved, I got the banerino from it dying last night and sitting in lumbridge doing nothing.  I paid for a premium script I expect premium results....  Not to say i didnt expect to get banned but it wasnt from using it too much it from the bot's failure.

Thing's happen that can break scripts, there is nothing that I can do outside of fixing the script when it is broken, which I attempt to do within 24 hours of bug reports.  I'm not sure why you decided to run it over night after we spoke about the issue and it had yet to be fixed, I would advise not running it on any other accounts until I post here later today confirming a fix and the version number is updated when running the script.

Just wanted to stop in and let you know how the update is coming along, pathing has been reworked to include more waypoints to prevent stucks(tested and working well). Issue with looting occurs when there are 2 of the same item on the ground, it seems to be a client issue and not script related, I am making a work around.

Just wanted to stop in and let you know how the update is coming along, pathing has been reworked to include more waypoints to prevent stucks(tested and working well). Issue with looting occurs when there are 2 of the same item on the ground, it seems to be a client issue and not script related, I am making a work around.

awesome thanks for the good work!  Sorry for blaming you about running the script knowing it was having issues, that was totally on me.

awesome thanks for the good work!  Sorry for blaming you about running the script knowing it was having issues, that was totally on me.

Np, I understand the situation is frustrating. The script will be updated to v2.2, about to push the update. When you see v2.2 on the paint you will know its safe to run.  This could take a bit of time, a dev/admin has to update the SDN before the script update occurs.  The issue with looting has been fixed with a work around, the issue is actually caused by the following situation:

-Big stack of loot(4+ items).

-Item desired to be looted is at or near the bottom of the list of items when you right click the pile.

The work around will insure that if the looting does fail, the bot will blacklist that tile for some time so it will not keep attempting to loot the item.  The interact command for some reason will still attempt to interact for roughly 20 seconds before returning a false however(I will be reporting the issue to the devs as it is a client, not script issue), to counter this issue and avoid deaths set your eat hp to something reasonable, don't have it only eat when its already low health.

Np, I understand the situation is frustrating. The script will be updated to v2.2, about to push the update. When you see v2.2 on the paint you will know its safe to run.  This could take a bit of time, a dev/admin has to update the SDN before the script update occurs.  The issue with looting has been fixed with a work around, the issue is actually caused by the following situation:

-Big stack of loot(4+ items).

-Item desired to be looted is at or near the bottom of the list of items when you right click the pile.

The work around will insure that if the looting does fail, the bot will blacklist that tile for some time so it will not keep attempting to loot the item.  The interact command for some reason will still attempt to interact for roughly 20 seconds before returning a false however(I will be reporting the issue to the devs as it is a client, not script issue), to counter this issue and avoid deaths set your eat hp to something reasonable, don't have it only eat when its already low health.

Its still very slow at walking :/ its like it runs to a point, then stops for 2 seconds and then continues (Yes, this is version 2.2). - and it gets stuck at falador castle on its way back to the bank quite often..

I'll check it out tonight, what settings are you using? The only pathing I updated was for the path when not using tabs or the agility shortcut. The only time it would be near fally castle is if are using tele tabs, so I'm assuming that is the setting you are using. Unless you meantit gets stuck near mining guild. If you have a chance please upload a screenshot of where it's stuck. I tested the pathing for not using tabs or agility shortcut 20+ times with no issue so I'm hoping it's not that path.

I'll check it out tonight, what settings are you using? The only pathing I updated was for the path when not using tabs or the agility shortcut. The only time it would be near fally castle is if are using tele tabs, so I'm assuming that is the setting you are using. Unless you meantit gets stuck near mining guild. If you have a chance please upload a screenshot of where it's stuck. I tested the pathing for not using tabs or agility shortcut 20+ times with no issue so I'm hoping it's not that path.

I also used the no agility shortcut, it gets stuck right before entering the bank..

edit; oh, and no tabs, im using it f2p

Edited by Shadie